Dundee FC vs Celtic

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Dundee could with is Scott Brown missing this game IMO. Is he close to a suspension? They're not half the team without him.

Nope, he missed our game against Partick cause of yellow card accumulation, so unless he's sent off tomorrow/Sunday, he'll play

Bain

McGinn Davo Konrad Dyer

Ferry McAlister

Stewart McGinn Harkins

Tank

Unlikely to win anyway. Give Harkins and Tank game time (if fit), give Thomson and McPake more recovery time and save them for the important top 4 race.

Bain

McGinn Davo Konrad Dyer

Ferry McAlister

Stewart McGinn Harkins

Tank

Unlikely to win anyway. Give Harkins and Tank game time (if fit), give Thomson and McPake more recovery time and save them for the important top 4 race.

Disagree with this completely. The 2 league games when we've had most players available we've given them 2 good games and should have won at least one of them. A European spot isn't a million miles away at the moment so we need to try and get something as its our game in hand on St Johnstone. Thomson and Mcpake must play if fit.

Disagree with this completely. The 2 league games when we've had most players available we've given them 2 good games and should have won at least one of them. A European spot isn't a million miles away at the moment so we need to try and get something as its our game in hand on St Johnstone. Thomson and Mcpake must play if fit.

In these games they weren't playing their best, still hadn't worked out their best team and had Brown missing. Giving our all against Dabs led us being too knackered against Fermers. Would love to win but just seems unlikely and to give all and lose and then go on to lose again would be end of our season - to me it's just not worth the risk

Was thinking it would be best to hold back key players but with Celtic having a tough 120 mins today it looks like it'll be worth our while giving it a real go. Celtic still favourites but not by much now. Game on

Will Gordon's red card mean he's out on Wednesday?

I'm not sure, I think it depends on what the red card's been given for. Stokes was banned for one league and one cup game for the sending off in the SC replay v Dundee Utd, but that was for violent conduct. Gordon's red card was for denying a goal scoring opportunity so again I'm not sure if that carries the same ban

Archived