Dundee FC vs Celtic

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure, I think it depends on what the red card's been given for. Stokes was banned for one league and one cup game for the sending off in the SC replay v Dundee Utd, but that was for violent conduct. Gordon's red card was for denying a goal scoring opportunity so again I'm not sure if that carries the same ban

I'm sure I read he won't be banned because professional fouls don't carry a ban for other domestic competitions. Might be wrong though. Would be a big bonus if he was!

I fear for Dundee now, the backlash after a humiliating defeat to ICT might rack up a high score for the hoops trying to appease the fans with one step closer to securing the title. There is sod all to play for now other than wrap up the title as soon as.

You have to laugh at Celtic and their fans. They have released a statement regarding Meekings tremendous save due to being "inundated" with emails from fans regarding the incident. Celtic went into half-time 1-0 up after the handball - if they felt any injustice about the non-decision they had another 45minutes to deal with it. Sore,classless,ungracious losers.

Hopefully McPake catches one on the line and throws it up to Stewart to coolly slot home for a 1-0 victory on Wednesday night to get it right up them.

You have to laugh at Celtic and their fans. They have released a statement regarding Meekings tremendous save due to being "inundated" with emails from fans regarding the incident. Celtic went into half-time 1-0 up after the handball - if they felt any injustice about the non-decision they had another 45minutes to deal with it. Sore,classless,ungracious losers.

Hopefully McPake catches one on the line and throws it up to Stewart to coolly slot home for a 1-0 victory on Wednesday night to get it right up them.

If you want maximum seethe from the Celtic supporting roasters, another blatantly ignored handball stopping a Celtic goal and then Gordon to be sent off again a few minutes later giving away a penalty for the only goal should do the trick. Most likely send some well over the cliff. :lol:

Delia roars the fans on, so he can win the league on GD and still be considered a Celtic Hero because he's 'Celtic Minded'. Is his record better than John Barnes' yet?

Archived