I hope clyde (for once) so we can win the title ! lol

Not really. How an individual supports their team is more important than why they do so. A degree of arrogance about your club is a lot more respectable than huddling together with all the others just because of a horrendously bad spell....there are plenty of knowledgable fans to be found at any level of the game, and they are the true lifeblood, whichever club. It takes me four hour round trips to watch the shite we get served up, hardly conjusive to supporting my 'local team', which incidentally, Clyde have only been for approximately four years of my 30+ in going. So why is it different for someone who's team happens to not be pish.....if he/she is wholehearted in commitment and support of their club?? Every club has the exact sort you know fine well i'm talking about here,and that's fine if all the fitba' is, is a passive-interest hobby. You don't pick your team.....it picks you. It's fairly easy to spot the ones who believe otherwise, and they're simply conning the genuine ones until.a better offer comes along. And on the subject of The Rangers fans, the ones i know, and believed to be unwavering and 100% committed to their club, are attendimg matches, organising supporter protests against their boards and still.in there fighting for their club and uts traditions.....as i expected. The ones i knew were fucking at it all along (some extended family) claim embarrassment of their demise, the sectarian/unionist aspect driving them away after the indy result, and any other manner of pish which didn't matter a jot when they supported the 'winning' team. Those are the people worthyof everyone's contempt.

Hope you've retained all your faculties when you're in your 80's my imaginary friend (will it take another eight years before we know for sure whether you really exist or not?), unlike several on here who appear to have already lost theirs

Hope you've retained all your faculties when you're in your 80's my imaginary friend

So do I, especially articulacy and the ability to count :rolleyes:

Fair enough - it was Snuffles spreading his germs who raised the bar to a level that I took exception to, but I'm sure he's now recognised the error of his ways?

Do you practice being condescending?

So do I, especially articulacy and the ability to count :rolleyes:

Do you practice being condescending?

Now, now Allywishus, no need to be so defensive. If Mr Loyal is who he says he is I'm surprised at you taking such easy snipes; you're much more worthy than that. Alternatively, if Mr Loyal is in fact yet another ridiculous disguise of a regular poster in this forum then I'm sure you'll reflect on how not to jump in so quick, only to have the embarrassment of being conned by someone who creates alter-egos to make his own ramblings seem, somehow, relevant.

Is the end-of-season nerves getting to you? :unsure:

...only to have the embarrassment of being conned by someone who creates alter-egos to make his own ramblings seem, somehow, relevant.

Embarrassment! Lol! It's an anonymous forum and a bit of fun; try and not lose sight of that.

Is the end-of-season nerves getting to you? :unsure:

Not yet. However, I reserve the right to change my answer at 4:50pm tomorrow

Embarrassment! Lol! It's an anonymous forum and a bit of fun; try and not lose sight of that.

Football is not a matter of life and death... it's much more important than that.

Archived