El Lanarko part 5 24/4/15 New Douglas Park

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do some Motherwell fans seem desperate for Erwin to fail?

He's done very well for you the last few weeks, he's actually done ok tonight to, it's just been one of they nights where it's just not went in for him, 3 chances he's been very close with but probably should've scored.

On another day he gets a hat trick and everybody raves about his overall performance. Everybody seems to get on his back so quickly.

It's not Erwin or your midfield that's needing sorted it's that defence. You'd be comfortable if they weren't so terrible.

Why do some Motherwell fans seem desperate for Erwin to fail?

He's done very well for you the last few weeks, he's actually done ok tonight to, it's just been one of they nights where it's just not went in for him, 3 chances he's been very close with but probably should've scored.

On another day he gets a hat trick and everybody raves about his overall performance. Everybody seems to get on his back so quickly.

It's not Erwin or your midfield that's needing sorted it's that defence. You'd be comfortable if they weren't so terrible.

He's not very good. He's played well in about three matches and he was absolutely rancid tonight. You seem to have a massive hard-on for him for some reason.

I have accepted our play off fate for some time now, however, tonight all but confirms (although not mathematically) that we will finish in 11th place. Tonight we looked very poor and Accies were deserved winners.

If we make the play-off final, we should beat Motherwell without any problems.

Motherwell were awful tonight.

He absolutely was rancid tonight. Had three great chances and fucked them all. Hit the first one far too hard when a sidefoot would've done, scuffed the second and didn't lift the third.

He was poor infront of goal tonight. On another night he would've been the hero. His overall game was pretty good. I'm not saying it was his best game but he definitely wasn't rancid.

Why does he get singled out every single time you get beat?

There were worse players out there tonight than Erwin, yer whole back 4 for a start.

The kids got no chance there it seems. He's a good player and will go on to have a good career.

I have accepted our play off fate for some time now, however, tonight all but confirms (although not mathematically) that we will finish in 11th place.

You were on a decent run of wins before the split. Seriously doubt your team and manager will see it that way.

I didn't see the game tonight but Erwin had looked bang average when ever I've seen him. Not a terrible thing for a still reasonably young guy but I don't think he's got the potential to ever be anything better than a decent Premiership striker.

A decent Premiership striker would do the trick to be honest, especially if we end up getting relegated.

Archived