El Lanarko part 5 24/4/15 New Douglas Park

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not confident for this one tonight.

Accies need to win eventually and I reckon we will freeze tonight under pressure knowing it is a must win.

Will grab a few beers and sit down just after midnight to watch it. Not looking forward to it!

Tonight is the start of what is set to be 5 "do or die" fixtures for Motherwell FC and as always we will strive to back the team as much as physically possible. To bring more colour to the match we are planning a choreographed display which will require maximum participation from our fellow 'Well fans. For this reason we would like to ask all Dossers travelling to New Douglas Park to arrive at the stadium around 15 minutes prior to kick-off if at all possible, the turnstiles are often a nightmare with only two being open last time round..

Our backing can make a difference....

SIWY - The Pride Of Lanarkshire!

We're going to try and do as much as possible in these last remaining games and as such, we've got a couple of new t-shirts to raise funds here- http://siwy.bigcartel.com/, selling fast. As always, big thanks for all the backing. In about this mob Motherwell.

I'm starting the get the fear now since it's a must win game, there's gonna be a big away crowd and accies esp Dougie Imrie always try like f**k against us.

Hopefully Marvin is fit and we can go back to our usual front 4

Some want Motherwell to stay up so we can play them next season. I don't, f**k them get them down, lets see how they cope in the championship.

Depends who they'd be playing against. If it's Sevco then Motherwell have my full support, otherwise f**k them.

We're now firmly in "must win" territory.

I still believe 12 points will get us out of the play-off spot, but I think we'll 6 of those points in the next two games.

If Marvin Johnson plays, we'll win.

Hamilton 1-3 Motherwell

I'm really looking forward to this. Any Scottish game I have watched live recently has pissed all over anything the EPL has offered in terms of entertainment. Hopefully that trend continues tonight.

I'm really looking forward to this. Any Scottish game I have watched live recently has pissed all over anything the EPL has offered in terms of entertainment. Hopefully that trend continues tonight.

^^^

Hasn't seen St Mirren. Or Ross County. Or Hamilton. Or Motherwell. Or Kilmarnock.

^^^

Hasn't seen St Mirren. Or Ross County. Or Hamilton. Or Motherwell. Or Kilmarnock.

Did you watch Chelsea v Man U last week? Utter horse shite from the "best league in the world".

Give me Hamilton v Motherwell or St Mirren v Ross County over that over-hyped, over-paid nonsense every day of the week. The quality might be lacking but I still find the SPFL far more entertaining.

Did you watch Chelsea v Man U last week? Utter horse shite from the "best league in the world".

Give me Hamilton v Motherwell or St Mirren v Ross County over that over-hyped, over-paid nonsense every day of the week. The quality might be lacking but I still find the SPFL far more entertaining.

#AMFMFMF

Dougie Imrie once ate a £5 note, shat himself, and couldn't tie his shoes until he was 17. He'll score and I hate him.

Fascinating. I knew the one about him shitting himself before but not the other two.

I had him on MSN when I was 17, but he didn't say much other than he was going for a sunbed because Clyde were going to be on Sky Sports against Dundee Utd.

I stuck a few quid on Motherwell -1 at 6/1.

This was before I saw a stat saying Motherwell haven't won an away game by more than 1 goal since 2013...

Just out of curiosity how much do you guys reckon a Motherwell ball signed by Phil O'Donnell, Butcher and Malpas among others would be worth. I just spotted one in an antique store today for £150 and wondered how much its actually worth

Not to confident on tonight's game, more hopeful. For me centre midfield is key, can Pearo and Las dominate against Accies 3 or diamond formation. Need to ensure ball is on deck mid to front.

Defeat or even draw we are in play offs.

Archived