Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

Andrew Driver is on trial with Dutch side De Graafschap.

We have enough cover at left and right back.

What we could maybe do with is another central midfielder but I doubt we will bring one in.

Another centre mid and a striker and IMO is all we really need now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard one of them claim that they would not be back until the seats at Rugby Park got painted blue and white. :lol:

Another centre mid and a striker and IMO is all we really need now.

Some of them are unreal.

All they are is f**king morons.

Think if we bring Carrick in we should be okay up front.

As I said I'd like another centre mid but if not then I'm not overly fussed.

Got the likes of Splaine who I thought looked brilliant against County.

Nothing game but was still impressed.

We have plenty options in central midfield but if Smith gets injured then we are forced to play Barbour or Westlake out of position. If we can only bring in one player I'd go for a backup left back.

If Locke can bring Dale Carrick in, I think that will more or less conclude our business this close season... Only other addition maybe the mystery man who travelled to Lilleshall, whom I believe is from foreign shores ;-)

Wants to sign Lee McCulloch!!

Without getting into it too deeply, there's a distinct difference between someone hoping we sign a player to someone withholding their money from the club for no other reason than to oust one man. The NAPM idea was flawed from the outset, and many decided they could better use their money/Saturday afternoons after taking part and they'll be lost supporters now, MJ or no MJ.

If Johnston and McKenzie leave Kilmarnock with Loan for ex Killie player Fowler (QOS) want sign Killie player (until December or January)

than Kilmarnock need sign anyone winger replace both?

That makes no sense. Why loan out two of your own players just to put a crap ex-Jambo on the wage bill to cover for them.

Dale Carrick signing for you guys tomorrow. Another Hearts player. :lol:

Decent player with potential but made of glass.

Locke's scouting is embarrassing.

He'll be third choice behind Boyd and Magennis, and would be used predominantly as an impact player early on. If things aren't working with Magennis then he can come on and partner Boyd.

If we can get him in on a long-term contract on a smaller wage then it's a decent risk worth taking. Good sign too that a lot of these guys want to work with Locke again.

He'll be third choice behind Boyd and Magennis, and would be used predominantly as an impact player early on. If things aren't working with Magennis then he can come on and partner Boyd.

If we can get him in on a long-term contract on a smaller wage then it's a decent risk worth taking. Good sign too that a lot of these guys want to work with Locke again.

Boyd and Magennis. Going for the mobile approach I see.

Archived