Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

No. EBT's and not paying your taxes says 'financial implosion looming' far more than what Killie are doing. Getting rid of our top three earners (two by some considerable distance) as well as five other first team players tends to free up a fair bit of cash. Especially considering one of those top earners was also getting his flat paid for...

Thanks for the concern though. "My Team: Scotland." :lol:

Overspending leads to financial implosion, but I wish you the best with it. At least a financial crisis may demand a fan-led response, perhaps in the form of an open letter...

My team is Thistle, clearly. Not sure why it says Scotland, will need to change that. Thanks for the concern though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are we "overspending" exactly? You've failed to explain that.

I don't need to explain it. I have a packet of Maltesers to eat and they are fast melting in the hot London sun. Suffice to say it is clear to all impartial observers that Killie are headed for a big financial fall, and with Locke in charge you may as well all pack up the bags and go home.

Jig meant to be a done deal. If you told me this 3weeks ago when our only signings were robinson and mcdonald, i would of be fuming, raging.

But now with alot of good signings and added optimsm to the club, i see this in a postive frame of mind. Now we have signed findley I see Jig being 4th choice at best behind ashcroft, connely and findley. He would be effect for coming on to protect leads and to throw up front for last 5minutes of a game, so as a player pretty usless.

But lets not judge him on that, thats not what he's coming here for.

He's here to coach, and nobody knows what he'll be like in this role. He is international experienced and played in top leagues across Britain, played under excellent managers so he should have good ideas, good contacts and good experience. Theres nothing to say he'd be a shit coach, so lets give the guy a chance. Lets see what he does, and pray he is only used as a back up, back up, emergency player.

I don't need to explain it. I have a packet of Maltesers to eat and they are fast melting in the hot London sun. Suffice to say it is clear to all impartial observers that Killie are headed for a big financial fall, and with Locke in charge you may as well all pack up the bags and go home.

Hahaha.

The seethe is strong in this one.

I'd take him instantly.

Always liked him as a player.

I certainly think he's a useful addition.

On Elbows, I was horrified initially to hear of our interest, but the less chance there is of him actually playing, the more inclined I am to give him a chance in a coaching role.

None of us know what McCulloch is like as a coach, so to write him off completely on that front would be silly. If the manager has chosen him as his assistant then I'll get behind him completely until he gives me a good reason not to.

I'd take him as assistant.

Absolutely nothing against him in a coaching role.

Could actually be a great addition.

Liam Craig is a big no no for me. Did he not go abroad??

He was in talks with a Hungarian team at the start of the summer. I thought he was signing for some English Conference side?

He was in talks with a Hungarian team at the start of the summer. I thought he was signing for some English Conference side?

He was in talks with a conference side but knocked them back.

Archived