Peterheid v Airdrie

I thought he has done well. Pretty much started every game since he came in. We have been using him as a DM and he has done well there. Calm on the ball and good technically. Better than Mark Millar when he was with us.

Lindsay....by a country mile. No need for anyone else to answer. It's unanimous!

Not particularly surprised. Lindsay has been highly rated for a few years now and coped reasonably well against Ciftci in the 2-2 game in January. I don't expect Richards-Everton will be kept on for next season so you've perhaps not seen the last of him...

Not particularly surprised. Lindsay has been highly rated for a few years now and coped reasonably well against Ciftci in the 2-2 game in January. I don't expect Richards-Everton will be kept on for next season so you've perhaps not seen the last of him...

With some of the howlers he's had, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd take Ben back at Airdrie. As long as he has someone pretty composed or experienced beside him, he'd be a stable defender at our level. He had settled well by the end of his spell with us & had a few very good games. However, Lindsay is ten times the player he is and has a very bright future in the game.

Archived