Hurlford thistle 💰💴💵💷💶&#128179

Rayreddington

Lubo4me you are getting awfa worked up for someone who claims not to care about Hurlford lol! A reckon you are a player that wears gloves! I did congratulate thistle on another thread and I am one of the few members on this that doesn't harp on about them or what is or isn't going on. I don't know who does/doesn't get paid and quite frankly cdnt care less I only said that if it happens it's wrong and teammates who aren't being paid wd have a right to be pissed! Teams do have the guts to challenge and try every year but they can't compete with the level of player thistle signs. I think they deserve credit this year because Michael Mullen apart they have won the league and probably ayrshire and thistle bar trophy with a distinctly average team so yes they deserve a clap for that

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lubo4me you are getting awfa worked up for someone who claims not to care about Hurlford lol! A reckon you are a player that wears gloves! I did congratulate thistle on another thread and I am one of the few members on this that doesn't harp on about them or what is or isn't going on. I don't know who does/doesn't get paid and quite frankly cdnt care less I only said that if it happens it's wrong and teammates who aren't being paid wd have a right to be pissed! Teams do have the guts to challenge and try every year but they can't compete with the level of player thistle signs. I think they deserve credit this year because Michael Mullen apart they have won the league and probably ayrshire and thistle bar trophy with a distinctly average team so yes they deserve a clap for that

What a load of utter sh1te gets spouted on here. Clowns that make out they know stuff - others that want to believe the crap that gets spouted ....... Aaron Dingle ... you are calling Lubo4me, - although you "quite frankly cdnt care less" well why have so big an opinion ???? here goes ..... ive read it all, an I was awfy gid at Cludeo ....I KNOW who you are And as feckin Poirot would say ...... veerrryyy eenteresting !!!

What a load of utter sh1te gets spouted on here. Clowns that make out they know stuff - others that want to believe the crap that gets spouted ....... Aaron Dingle ... you are calling Lubo4me, - although you "quite frankly cdnt care less" well why have so big an opinion ???? here goes ..... ive read it all, an I was awfy gid at Cludeo ....I KNOW who you are And as feckin Poirot would say ...... veerrryyy eenteresting !!!

Might be guid at Cluedo but you can't fecken spell it! I haven't got a big opinion on it and as a said I am one of the few "clowns" on this that stick up for Hurlford th on a semi regular basis so instead of having a go at me........why not look deep into the posts and have a go at everyone else who does slay your club. It may take you a while right enough but don't have a go at the mere few who don't! Good luck to new farm loch today btw

Hehehe I wish I did play for thistle, I wouldn't have ended my career with 2 medals??? As for wearing gloves, tried it at 5 a side, mugs game. I'm someone who enjoys ayrshire amateur football and enjoy a successful team! Heard the result from today's semi, they are hard to beat??

As I've said before not sure how much money is involved this year with Hurlford, the gap is closing though and that's good.

People need a reality check on the level of the leagues below the premier though and accept their team is there for a reason, a few good individuals won't win you games consistently against premier teams.

There are some good teams in premier outwith hurlford and as in any other league there are some teams that struggle but what i do believe is that the lower leagues are a lot stronger because players with premier experience or good enough to play in premier genuinely wanna play with there mates

I'm pretty sure this is a non-starter. Besides, why would they want to be in a competitive league?

Yeah that's right they enjoy dominating and don't want competition but I also think the Central would say no for fear of Hurlford possibly winning it. That wd go down like the proverbial lead balloon lol

Can't agree goal machine the league is very competitive this year other than first place, a lot of good players from what I've seen.

ive seen some of the teams touted from first second n third and have to say they all looked quite a few players short of the required standard.

Archived