Hurlford thistle 💰💴💵💷💶&#128179

Rayreddington

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farrell was and probably is still up there and the new boy, think it Caldwell looks very decent? Heard new farm boy kept it from double figures in recent semi so fair play! The last time I seen the lad from galston he sold three at dam park v's hurlford.

Relentless you should stay off these forums man. Shouting about how good you are / gonna be is only gonna make teams raise their games against you. Ever heard the saying "going about your business quietly"? You'll get far more respect in the long run. Seems to me you fish for compliments on here (I take your thread about the best player in amateur football as an eg, and you spat the dummy when others said it wasn't boys that play in your team)

I know f**k all about shortlees and have limited knowledge of Ayrshire football - but wee word of advice would be to stop trying to impress folk on a football forum and channel you're energy to beating the mighty hurlford one day - or whatever your end goal is.

Mate from Irvine phoned me the night and said shortlees only won the league cause KSC were brutal early in the season. And they had trouble off pitch near the hole season. Says they'll get a fright from KSC next year. Just saying. I'd have thit that was KSC's own fault. But just another opinion to keep relentlesses head boiling.

think KSC were struggling at start of season but were still grinding out results,the 1 shocker they had was losing to girvan which I think was girvans only victory and a defeat to Irvine town with a depleated team which wasn't a great shock..reckon itl be the same 2 challenging for the title again

Mate from Irvine phoned me the night and said shortlees only won the league cause KSC were brutal early in the season. And they had trouble off pitch near the hole season. Says they'll get a fright from KSC next year. Just saying. I'd have thit that was KSC's own fault. But just another opinion to keep relentlesses head boiling.

League tables don't lie Porky boy, you should know that. The cream always rises to the top.

Any truth in the rumours of Michael Mullen signing for Shortlees next season ?

If Talbot, Meadow and many others can't "afford" Mullen then what chance has Cunny got? Oh and Shortlees don't pay players

Shortlees are generating their own publicity which is fine but to compare them to Hurlford is ridiculous! Hurlford still have quality in every position and even against a very poor Tiber side showed a great work rate and desire! Love or hate them they still set the standard in Ayrshire. Best team by a distance!

If Talbot, Meadow and many others can't "afford" Mullen then what chance has Cunny got? Oh and Shortlees don't pay players

He maybe feels that Hurlford are on the slide and fancies teaming up with Knapp,Gold etc again as they boys have won everything

together. At the end of the day they all run about together and are good mates too.

He maybe feels that Hurlford are on the slide and fancies teaming up with Knapp,Gold etc again as they boys have won everything

together. At the end of the day they all run about together and are good mates too.

Possibly, if he's lucky enough to be in a position where he can afford to knockback substantial somes of money then you could be right. I think if he was in a position to do that he would have left with Goldie etc when they did? Hurlford may not be the team of old but they are still ahead of everyone by some distance. Mick Mullen is a winner and if he can get so frustrated in a side that's winning top trophies, I reckon he would blow a gasket in the first division

Archived