Hurlford thistle 💰💴💵💷💶&#128179

Rayreddington

I agree that Hurlford are still the best by a distance mate. Maybe he felt that he owed them another season after all the 'birthday presents' hes received from them? Who knows? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough tho. If he does join Shortlees then could they walk the walk imstead of just talking the talk and become a real force to be reckoned with?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i spoke the boy mullen after tiber game last night and he told me he is 100% not going to shortlees! as i asked the question and said he will defo be at thislte again next year!! i also heard shortlees are signing ronaldo suarez and messi is there any truth in this??? as for goalkeepers a stil think the guy farrel is one of the best about even at his age... time will tel tho but mullen looked at me as if a was daft when a asked about shortlees and asked me who told me that shite he said he would quit before going there!

Also , Hurlford thistle walking the league shows how bad the Ayrshire premier is just , they really aren't a top team and them not winning the Scottish or the west proves that IMO !

so if talbot dont win the scottih cup this year they arent a top team??? what a load of bollocks!! imo hurlord have had a great season considering they were dead after losing 15 players!! who would retain there title and win ayrshire cup plus get to last 32 of scottish and semi of west if they werent a good side after all they were 4 days away from not registering a team and to do what they have done this year is some achievement!! a like thistle as much as you (not very much) but give the guys credit when its due there defo stil ayrshires finest and theres nothing me or you can do about that!!

Archived