Dundee United vs Celtic

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully United get 4th then. Although think they've thrown it away. Not sure they'll have enough to get the results they need against the other top 6 teams.

Why on earth would you want United to finish 4th? I'd personally prefer our Scottish representatives to get past the first qualifying round and avoid fighting in the stands with opposition supporters.

Not a bad first half from us....Muirhead looks promising and we have defended well.

Good for Dixon to actually see the byline for about the first time since he returned. Really hope Soutar does well at centre mid, its clear the boy has so much talent for a youngster but has looked shell shocked every time he's played at centre half this season.

Why would you care if people thought Scott brown doesn't get booked? You can barely hide your love of Celtic :lol:

Because it's a rumour that gets spouted by people all the time and it's pure shite.

Barely hide my love of Celtic? Check last weeks thread you numpty. :lol:

Scott Brown however? :wub:

Thought that first half was quite good. Liked Souttar in midfield. Muirhead showed good flashes. Thought Celtic were pretty poor tbh. They had that spell where they steamrolled teams but they've looked pretty average last few times I've seen them.

Not a bad first half from us....Muirhead looks promising and we have defended well.

Good for Dixon to actually see the byline for about the first time since he returned. Really hope Soutar does well at centre mid, its clear the boy has so much talent for a youngster but has looked shell shocked every time he's played at centre half this season.

Dixon's positioning has been excellent

Very serviceable first half from United considering the players out.

Spittal, Muirhead and Telfer very lively for United, Erksine, Dixon and even Rankin getting involved in some nice play too. Fojut commanding the box well. Also happy to see United refusing to be bullied.

Archived