Happiest Countries in the World

FuzzyAffro

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flip side of that is that there's an election coming by early 2016 at the latest and to put it mildly Fine Gael and Labour aren't doing all that well in the opinion polls at the moment. The sensible approach is to do the austerity early on in the term and ease up at the end to get reelected. I'd read more into what is happening in the RoI about 18 months from now.

As previously stated half my family are from Eire. Their budget is in Oct and GE next year. It will be a give away budget with tax cuts galore as they are well on track to kill the deficit. Fhinna Fail (apologies for spelling) are toxic in eire due to the bertie ahern years plus banking collapse. Fine Gail with Enda Kenny at helm will romp back in, with their coalition partners being annihilated by the electorate due to their support of the water charges etc. And yes.... they are also called labour

As previously stated half my family are from Eire. Their budget is in Oct and GE next year. It will be a give away budget with tax cuts galore as they are well on track to kill the deficit. Fhinna Fail (apologies for spelling) are toxic in eire due to the bertie ahern years plus banking collapse. Fine Gail with Enda Kenny at helm will romp back in, with their coalition partners being annihilated by the electorate due to their support of the water charges etc. And yes.... they are also called labour

Think it's Fianna? Hope Fine Gael get back in. May be of old IRA lineage, but traditionally way more respectful of people who don't quite fit the mould of modern Irish identity than FF from what I've always been told.

Almost all developed countries are a poster child for independence as almost all of them have a better economy with higher standards of living, higher pensions, a happier population, lower inequality and every other important factor. The UK is pretty shite when compared to others in all honesty.... Unless you're a billionaire residing in London of course.

Archived