whitehill post mickey

glasgae junior

As the topic says, whitehill post mickey, played 2 lost 2.

The board and those who forced him out should have a look at themselves, they will never be successful until they let a coach COACH

#SHAMBLES....

Since you seem to know everything WW why dont you make yourself known to the committee instead of slating them on a public forum.

Mike Irving was the main man when he was there, his coaching is top quality! If he had stayed around I believe whitehill would have challenged for the league this year!!

So your obviously in the know regarding the coaching and training methods at ww.

So your obviously in the know regarding the coaching and training methods at ww.

That's common knowledge. He's as qualified as any but when you ask the players that worked with him they all said it was excellent.

This may have been part of the problem as I imagine for some of the players who were there that the difference in quality might have been an issue when it came to training.

He also took the training at spartans when they did the clean sweep so his methods seem to be very effective.

That's common knowledge. He's as qualified as any but when you ask the players that worked with him they all said it was excellent.

This may have been part of the problem as I imagine for some of the players who were there that the difference in quality might have been an issue when it came to training.

He also took the training at spartans when they did the clean sweep so his methods seem to be very effective.

Don't know what your getting at with me here.

I was actually referring that jimmy G is/was in the know as to the ins and outs of ww training methods with different coaches.saying mikes coaching is top quality seemed he has the experience ;)

Totally agree Mike Irving was a big loss to WW.

Don't know what your getting at with me here. I was actually referring that jimmy G is/was in the know as to the ins and outs of ww training methods with different coaches.saying mikes coaching is top quality seemed he has the experience ;) Totally agree Mike Irving was a big loss to WW.

Aye I do know some of the goings on! A lot of players felt Mike Irving was a massive influence on whitehill winning the league and felt training was no better than kids stuff afterwards.

Archived