Killie v Hamilton

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I'd been on earlier to confirm the PATG stuff, might have helped some people.

Onto the game now - I just don't know what we're going to do. If this week's display isn't enough to see Samson dropped in favour of Brennan then I don't know what it'll take. And yet again Steven McLean has a shocking performance at Rugby Park.

Can only credit Accies for taking their chances and putting us to the sword.

Next week's a huge game now. I've said for the past 2 games that they're must-win games, but this is now a very serious game indeed next week.

I've zero notion of going next week.

that's the spirit!

Any outcome from this season other than St Mirren relegated & Motherwell in the playoffs & I'll be asking serious questions of God.

that's the spirit!

Any outcome from this season other than St Mirren relegated & Motherwell in the playoffs & I'll be asking serious questions of God.

Were you at the game today?

No, but in my defence I'm in Abu Dhabi. Watched it intently on the BBCs website though. Since we're channelling the spirit of James Sanderson, What's your point, caller? :)

No, but in my defence I'm in Abu Dhabi. Watched it intently on the BBCs website though. Since we're channelling the spirit of James Sanderson, What's your point, caller? :)

If you saw us in person you wouldn't need to question god.

Utter shambles on and off the park. Jim Mann seems to say all the right things but to appoint GL when there wasn't any urgency to do so now looks to be a horrendous decision...can only see us getting gubbed at Well

Killie will succumb to officially the worst run of results in their entire history if they lose to Hamilton in this one. Win and we are probably safe from the play-off. Hamilton have absolutely he-haw to play for apart from league position.

Somehow, I can't see this one being first on Sportscene. 1-0 Killie.

Well they did it, but I've a feeling they can make it worse still..

I think we're hibs from last season

Exciting game even if it did lack quality.

Jesus and Gillespie were pretty poor but can't think of any other sub-par performances. Imrie was sharp but lacked end product, Crawford blew hot and cold, Longridge put in his best performance of the season and Hasselbaink caused problems when he came on. MacKinnon was very good but he's a complete knob and needs to stop picking a fight with everyone.

Obviously I'm biased but Hasselbaink wasn't in the wrong with the incident at the end. It seemed to me that Nigel beat him to the ball, he got grabbed back (maybe by the neck) and then pulled back the defender resulting in a couple of pushes (and of course that clown MacKinnon coming over). The bus had Radio Scotland on where the reporter said that "punches were thrown" :lol:

Great to get an away win again. Sadly it's too late

If this team has to face the play offs they'll go down and this squad won't be coming back up. Points against the steelmen essential. I'll be traveling to Motherwell in hope rather than expectation.

If this team has to face the play offs they'll go down and this squad won't be coming back up. Points against the steelmen essential. I'll be traveling to Motherwell in hope rather than expectation.

I won't be there. I'm finished with this shower of shite. All right I'll be at Firhill only because of the beer.

Firstly, well played Accies, a well deserved 3 Pts! Don't know where to start with our lot but we look like boys against men in every game we play.

Put me in goal over Samson, or anyone else for that matter, anyone! My mates not a bad wee right back too, but he's 45 so might no last the 90! That was horrendous again today, horrible!

Archived