A Tory working majority or a Tory led coalition?

RedRob72

You have a short memory. I asked you previously on another thread on various occasions to condemn the singing of sectarian songs - you consistently refused to do so.That's why you're a walloper and its nothing to do with the SNP.But tell you what, I'll give you the chance again to condemn the singing of sectarian songs.

No place for it, happy?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to add, will you condemn the overt racism directed at our English brothers by many bitter Nationalists !?

Firstly, my brother is, like me and all my family members except my wife and children, is a Scot.

Secondly, let's hear your examples of this overt racism.

This should be good...

Firstly, my brother is, like me and all my family members except my wife and children, is a Scot.

Secondly, let's hear your examples of this overt racism.

This should be good...

Dont you f*ckin start ffs. So 'English C*nt' is perfectly acceptable, posted on here on the QT thread just a couple of weeks ago without a murmur?

Dont you f*ckin start ffs. So 'English C*nt' is perfectly acceptable, posted on here on the QT thread just a couple of weeks ago without a murmur?

Went over this already, there was definitely more than a murmur from what I remember..

Delighted with a Labour led Coalition, I'm f*ckin not mate. I can't believe the British public are prepared to give that absolute F*ckin hopeless clown and his equally hapless side kick Ed Balls another shot at the piggy bank !!!

Misery and poverty !!? Fu*king hell you would think we were living in the 1930's !! For those that have genuinely hit hard times, who do you think put them there in the first place, after doing their level best to completely wreck the economy. Short and selective memories imho!

A f*ckin walloper because I disagree with you, it's one of the reasons I f*ckin hate the SNP and it's support, everyone else is wrong and you're right, honestly there's some amount of churlish pish on here!

No place for it, happy?

Just to add, will you condemn the overt racism directed at our English brothers by many bitter Nationalists !?

^^^

Not enjoying the journey

It took you about two months to produce an example of this anti-English racism last time and what you came up with us was an absolute humiliation for you.

I admire your determination, tbh.

I just looked back. It ran over a few pages.

No it is not.

I'm not anti English. I don't dislike somebody because they were born on a different bit of rock from me.

You cannot call anyone backwards.

Eta: I've said that phrase once in my 7 years on here, 'some wee English c**t in the audience saying Scotland doesn't deserve any of their money' he wasn't a c**t because he was English, he just so happened to be a c**t and English.

I said 'some english c**t saying there we dont deserve any of their money'. He wasnt a c**t because he was English, he was a c**t that happened to be English, my sentence wouldnt of made sense unless I stated he was English.

I could have worded it better but I am not anti English. :lol:

Ive had a long discussion about this with BerwickMad before.

I dont dislike anyone simply for being born on a different part of the earth than me. ^_^

ETA: as for the bit in bold, never mind anti Scottish stuff being said on English football forums, its said in their mainstream media, also something that you never had a problem with and go out of your way to defend.

If I didn't mention his nationality how would anyone know who's money I meant when I said 'their money'???

I apologise for any offence I may have caused.

If a cùnt happens to be English, what's the problem? A multiple slap down of this pathetic wee wine was more than a murmur, btw.

I'll leave alone the idea that one post on a loosely moderated internet forum is evidence of over racism towards an entire country...

It took you about two months to produce an example of this anti-English racism last time and what you came up with us was an absolute humiliation for you.

I admire your determination, tbh.

Agreed, it wasn't a good exchange, I did say anti English rhetoric/sentiment in the press expressed by English friends residing in Scotland did I not? To bury your head in the sand and say it doesn't exist in Scotland generally is plainly untrue.

If a cùnt happens to be English, what's the problem? A multiple slap down of this pathetic wee wine was more than a murmur, btw.

I'll leave alone the idea that one post on a loosely moderated internet forum is evidence of over racism towards an entire country...

Aye and you would be spitting feathers if someone referred to you a 'Scottish C*nt' down your neck of the woods, in the local pub perhaps no? You wouldn't say f*ck all would you!?

I just looked back. It ran over a few pages.

decent backtracking but I know exactly what you meant! You don't need to hide it, it's entirely acceptable in Modern Scotland, you have nothing to apologise for.

Aye and you would be spitting feathers if someone referred to you a 'Scottish C*nt' down your neck of the woods, in the local pub perhaps no? You wouldn't say f*ck all would you!?

As with most of the casual racism I encounter on a daily basis, I would take the stance that it is the racist's problem, not mine. I tend to deflect such nonsense with attempts at humour, which will often either show up the idiocy of the racist or defuse the situation.

Being angry all the time will do your inner peace no good at all, wee man.

As with most of the casual racism I encounter on a daily basis, I would take the stance that it is the racist's problem, not mine. I tend to deflect such nonsense with attempts at humour, which will often either show up the idiocy of the racist or defuse the situation.

Being angry all the time will do your inner peace no good at all, wee man.

A shitebag then, who wouldn't stand up for his convictions? Aye, I always imagined that.

Archived