Scotland squad name face Qatar and Ireland

Why would anyone want to start disrupting the squad?

We're on a pretty good run, its not really the time to be handing out new caps like you're Bertie Vogts.

It's hardly disrupting the squad, nobody dropped out of mine but McGregor who's just back from injury and May, who IMO should be nowhere near it anyway. Just adding in a few players to see what they're like, we can't risk anyone in the Qatar game as the Ireland ones that important. Think it would be beneficial to get more faces along.

Gordon

McGregor

Marshall

Hutton

Forsyth

Robertson

Berra

Whittaker

Greer

R.Martin

Brown

Morrison

Adam

D.Fletcher

Maloney

Anya

Russell

Phillips

Ritchie

Armstrong

Naismith

McCormack

Rhodes

Griffiths

C.Martin

Matt Phillips HAS to be in this squad, would be a joke if he wasnt, Charlie Adam is one of the most in form midfielders in the Premiership the past few months and Griffiths is on fire for Celtic so I would bring these 3 back into the squad.

May isnt better than any of those strikers I have put in YET.

Hanley, Snodgrass and S.Fletcher would all be in there if they were not injured.

Good squad but a bit harsh leaving McArthur out.

Good squad but a bit harsh leaving McArthur out.

Don't rate him much mate, but you're right it is harsh and tbh I totally forgot about him. I'd drop Bannan for him but when Bannan came on the last game he was fantastic. We don't lack good midfielders/attacking midfielders that's for sure.

We need to produce a good young right back and a couple of centre backs now.

It's hardly disrupting the squad, nobody dropped out of mine but McGregor who's just back from injury and May, who IMO should be nowhere near it anyway. Just adding in a few players to see what they're like, we can't risk anyone in the Qatar game as the Ireland ones that important. Think it would be beneficial to get more faces along.

You picked like 30 players. It's utter pointless having a squad that size and beneficial to no one, especially at the end of a season.

Pick the squad for Qatar and Ireland like you want to win both games, not experiment with players like Ryan Fraser and Scott Bain.

Archived