Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

We've just signed Keiran MacDonald today.

Thoughts? From Wikipedia he seems to have played a fair few games for you lot.

Was decent for us a few years back but seems to have lost the plot since leaving.

Better going forward than defending I always thought though for a left back.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've just signed Keiran MacDonald today.

Thoughts? From Wikipedia he seems to have played a fair few games for you lot.

good player made 2nd div team of the year he was with us good going forward think he would play best in team with 5 in midfield good energy as well

keiran needs to get the headdown and get games if so then you have a right good talent

Haven't been keeping an eye on things so could be out of date here, but well done in the Scottish Cup draw. One game away from a big tie that could really invigorate the area and get the neutrals along to see the team. Best wishes xxx

^^^^^gone completely

Good enough as a left back, but better at going forward than defending, I thought he would have been good for Eat Fife but obviusly didn't get a chance there. Thought he would get a team in the league above a couple of years ago, so will be good to see how he does at Airdrie.

John Kane was a sand dancer but Kieran had some talent, for this level. The performance of him and McCluskey was a big reason as to why we finished 4th a few seasons ago. Looks like MacDonald has had very little game time since leaving us and am guessing he didn't do much at East Fife if they have let him go.

For who says he is just out of Polmont and boasts about it? We know who the real tit is here. And you will always be Gypos.

thats no fair pal a did my time and was only 3 months for stupid fighting you never been in a fight like an am dislexic so sayin am a tit is out of oder

Archived