Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another fud obsessed by Clyde.

No one in Kilmarnock cares about your team. Get over it.

No one? Really?

Gordon the mad mental Killie fan would tell you different.

I don't mind any mad Clyde fans making videos......the lack of passion for the club is probably what forces you to become a junior teams feeder club.

I'd love it if Shettleston got SSB and his cronies to help paint the ground etc and then just told you all to f**k off. Wouldn't be the first time Clyde fans have been duped.

In your shadow lol. Come back when your joke of a club has won the Scottish Cup 3 times.

The only joke here is your tinpot wee club stuck in the bottom tier, with no home and begging a junior club to bail you out with one. Lol. If three cup wins gets you all that, then you are welcome to them. They really have done you good, haven't they?

The only joke here is your tinpot wee club stuck in the bottom tier, with no home and begging a junior club to bail you out with one. Lol. If three cup wins gets you all that, then you are welcome to them. They really have done you good, haven't they?

We are were we are because we gambled to get to the spl and paid the price, but we will be back of which I have no doubts.

As for us going begging to shettleston, well that is laughable. We are going with a business plan that will greatly help both clubs.

Maybe you should remember that if it wasn't for Clyde fans putting money into the Save the Jags campaign then your club might not exist by now.

Archived