Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

We are were we are because we gambled to get to the spl and paid the price, but we will be back of which I have no doubts.

As for us going begging to shettleston, well that is laughable. We are going with a business plan that will greatly help both clubs.

Maybe you should remember that if it wasn't for Clyde fans putting money into the Save the Jags campaign then your club might not exist by now.

Back to top tier? I think you know that that horse has well and truly bolted. Is this the same business plan that was meant to take you to East Kilbride? Save the Jags fund. Truly grateful for anyone who helped out there , even your lot. Also nice to remember the home we gave you to keep you afloat. But I also remember watching some Clyde fans showing appreciation of that by defacing parts of the ground. True Gypos I suppose. Let's face it you shouldn't be in the league. You are a junior club by any standards and you would probably be more successful down there. Do a Clydebank and relaunch yourself down there. You would probably thrive. It's where you belong.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to top tier? I think you know that that horse has well and truly bolted. Is this the same business plan that was meant to take you to East Kilbride? Save the Jags fund. Truly grateful for anyone who helped out there , even your lot. Also nice to remember the home we gave you to keep you afloat. But I also remember watching some Clyde fans showing appreciation of that by defacing parts of the ground. True Gypos I suppose. Let's face it you shouldn't be in the league. You are a junior club by any standards and you would probably be more successful down there. Do a Clydebank and relaunch yourself down there. You would probably thrive. It's where you belong.

Football goes in cycles, and right now you guys are doing well but in years to come you will be in our position. Of course I belive we will return to the top at some point. We are the only club in this league with any ambition or potential to progress. If I didn't believe that then what's the point carrying on.

As for EK, that was never going to work as it massively split our support and a lot of diehards have still not returned despite assurances that the proposed name change will never happen.

Football goes in cycles, and right now you guys are doing well but in years to come you will be in our position. Of course I belive we will return to the top at some point. We are the only club in this league with any ambition or potential to progress. If I didn't believe that then what's the point carrying on.

As for EK, that was never going to work as it massively split our support and a lot of diehards have still not returned despite assurances that the proposed name change will never happen.

We will be in your position? Bottom tier and no home? Does your crystal ball give the lottery numbers?

Looks like it's to late. The horse has bolted. All I say the Shettleston move is not all what it is made out to be. Have the board informed all supporters or even owners the terms that they will face. Have proper checks been made with who they are getting into bed with. Doesn't take much to find out.

Looks like it's to late. The horse has bolted. All I say the Shettleston move is not all what it is made out to be. Have the board informed all supporters or even owners the terms that they will face. Have proper checks been made with who they are getting into bed with. Doesn't take much to find out.

That's not what I was asking, you are constantly saying about how the move to Shettleston is bad. I am asking what you would do instead of moving to Shettleston?

At the fans again wanting money.That well is well and truly dry.

DD in the past has said we can't keep doing this.

Other than asking people to support the Sportsmans Dinner and the Golf Day (which is what every organiser does in any club that organises an event) where are they "at the fans again wanting money" ?

We are were we are because we gambled to get to the spl and paid the price, but we will be back of which I have no doubts.

As for us going begging to shettleston, well that is laughable. We are going with a business plan that will greatly help both clubs.

Maybe you should remember that if it wasn't for Clyde fans putting money into the Save the Jags campaign then your club might not exist by now.

Thank god there's at least one with his head above the water. Good luck fella - I suspect there's more out there like you

Archived