The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeper was superb. The save in the second half and the strength he showed to put in wide was sensational. Out of order how so many fans were too quick to slate him after the Peterhead game.

Cadden seriously needs to get some strength training done- got pushed off the ball a good few times.

Bain played well going forward, lovely inside pass for Cox for the first half nearly gave us a decent chance. Cox puts in a shift and is usually one of our better players but I think he leaves Bain exposed quite a lot in recent games and Bain ain't a good defender.

Prunty doesn't seem to be adding too much on the park these days, which is a shame as he's a great c**t.

Dylan Mackin

Well played sir, hope the boy proves me wrong and serves the team well, I was more than willing to give Morgan a chance.

Hopefully we can use the hurt from yesterday to push on and get a decent result against Forfar next week, if we play like we did yesterday then there should be no worries at all, especially with forfar shipping a 2 goal lead yesterday. Also hoping to see young Ferguson between the sticks, hope we can hold onto him for a season or two more.

Thought Mackin had some decent touches and a decent enough game. Looking forward to seeing more of him and our other loanee Ferguson.

Alongside Rohan, I thought Watt was another standout yesterday although he faded in the 2nd half. Understandable though against a full time premier league team.

I was critical when we signed Cox but he's been one of our best players this season. Consistently good each week and his endeavour is outstanding.

Was gutted not to take anything from yesterday's game but if we can play like that for the rest of the season then we will make the play - offs.

Nothing, but you know and I know what she was going to say. Clearly steaming and angry at 2am ;)

Ha ha ripping out her. Seems like she went to wag school with Jamie Stevenson's missus. She was another one that had too much to say for herself. Quite strange why they think they're so important that they think their opinions are so significant- I was supporting Airdrie long before any of these laddies signed and I will be supporting them long after they have moved on and are forgotten.

Unlikely. Think Cox has the makings of an all action Airdrie hero. Rough, tough,punches above his weight, skillful, hardworking, good goals, passion, rage...

I think Chlamy's post was a reflection of a spell in the 2nd half when EWB tries to push him further forward to occupy their left back Dixon who was very dangerous

Touchedbymadness and Mr STI are funny guys. Tipple or two yes, comment on that? No. Not locking my phone was to blame for that but nice to see your thoughts on what players girlfriends can and can't comment on. As for messing his head up, nah. He's not interested in what I've to say at the best of times never mind in this or anything yous say. Have a good Sunday tho!

Touchedbymadness and Mr STI are funny guys. Tipple or two yes, comment on that? No. Not locking my phone was to blame for that but nice to see your thoughts on what players girlfriends can and can't comment on. As for messing his head up, nah. He's not interested in what I've to say at the best of times never mind in this or anything yous say. Have a good Sunday tho!

Fair enough :)

Goes down as 'Comeback of the Year 2016' so far.

Thanks for the compliment. You 2 have a nice day too, he deserves it.

Archived