The 2015 Play-Off Thread

Who Will Win The Play-Offs?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping Brentford do it. Can't take to Boro's tactics at all.

Boro have been dreadful to watch in the 7/8 times I've seen them this season before tonight. Painfully dull.

Brentford look like Bournemouth-lite from the games of theirs I've seen. Same kind of style, just not as good.

That is a brilliant strike from Lee Tomlin, cracking goal.

We've started really well, getting a lot of joy down the right, and if Adomah can keep getting at the left back we could get another. UTB

Boro have been dreadful to watch in the 7/8 times I've seen them this season before tonight. Painfully dull.

Brentford look like Bournemouth-lite from the games of theirs I've seen. Same kind of style, just not as good.

I am such a jinx!

Cracking goal from Boro. It's effective football that they play but it's horrible on the eye. Brentford are a stick on for the first booking

Absolutely nothing happening in this game, incredibly dull. Considering Brentford need to make up a 2 goal deficit they've offered nothing, especially since the goal.

Absolutely nothing happening in this game, incredibly dull. Considering Brentford need to make up a 2 goal deficit they've offered nothing, especially since the goal.

They haven't been allowed to. We've closed, harried and suffocated them of possession at every turn, as we've done for the vast majority of the season. It's not always easy on the eye (especially when Pat Bamford isn't available), but we're so well organised and disciplined that it's very, very effective.

Long may it continue!

They haven't been allowed to. We've closed, harried and suffocated them of possession at every turn, as we've done for the vast majority of the season. It's not always easy on the eye (especially when Pat Bamford isn't available), but we're so well organised and disciplined that it's very, very effective.

Long may it continue!

To be fair, if it's effective and takes you to the final (as it's just went 2-0, that looks likely), then I can't image you'll care too much if it's not particularly good to watch!

I'd certainly take the same if it means us winning the cup in 2 weeks...

Archived