Stirling Albion Close Season Thread

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouts to Kaiser for pulling this off, another decent signing. If Smith and Dickson (and McMillan) are the calibre of signing Stirling Albion are going for then I'd fancy them to finish in the top four again. All certainly capable of playing to a good standard in the division above.

Offering a deal to Andy Stirling who has been freed by Dunfermline

Would be happy to resign Andy Stirling for next season but suspect he would be looking for a club in a higher league but you never know fingers crossed on this one.

If we can sign up Julen Etxabeguren Leanizbarrutia then that would be very good step in the right direction

I very much doubt he will be playing in League 2 next season unless Stirling are throwing crazy money and free paella around.

What sort of level is he capable of playing at? Isn't he at Stirling Uni doing a sports related degree? Could have an influence

I think he could play for one of the top teams in the championship/lower half spl at least but is hard to judge, I was told it was Edinburgh uni doing an engineering degree not 100% sure on that though.

Archived