Berwick Rangers 2015/16

99 percent positive we have signed David Gold

A name I recognise alot from teamsheets but not exactly sure where he played or what he is like?

41 appearances and 7 goals last season for you going by the website, seems not to bad for a midfielder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of those appearances as sub. Gold was probably our most skilful individual - bit of pace too. In common with most others on here, I'd have kept him as he will only get better.

A bit lightweight, and could drift out of games but could be a good signing for you.

Many of those appearances as sub. Gold was probably our most skilful individual - bit of pace too. In common with most others on here, I'd have kept him as he will only get better.

A bit lightweight, and could drift out of games but could be a good signing for you.

Sounds like a good addition to the squad.

So that's 1 keeper, 1 centre-half (a 2nd on the transfer list) a left back, 2 midfielders, a forward, Cameron and 2 subs.

At least 8 more signings needed once the stag weekend season is over.

After 3 days without a post, I was wondering who would crack first!

The first friendly is 3 weeks tomorrow - the North Shields team may get kidnapped after the match.

Presumably there will soon be a flurry of signings from last year's squad. Have any of them (Jacobs, Currie, Lavery, Andrews Tulloch and Young) signed for or even been linked with anyone else?

Perhaps Anne-Marie Travelyan can ask at next week's Prime Ministers Questions.

Have any of them (Jacobs, Currie, Lavery, Andrews Tulloch and Young) signed for or even been linked with anyone else?

Jacobs is away back to South Africa for a month. He's weighing up a years offer at Livingston or a move to Australia (the club escapes me) I'm lead to believe.

Jacobs is away back to South Africa for a month. He's weighing up a years offer at Livingston or a move to Australia (the club escapes me) I'm lead to believe.

Cheers. Notman to right back then; happy with that. There may be lots of conversations ongoing with potential signings, and we'll end up with a competitive, well-organised team on the park. Or they'll be chucking boots into the Ducket on match day and asking who wants a game. Given the mysteriously empty pages in Colin's contacts book, i'm inclining towards the latter.

Archived