Berwick Rangers 2015/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how weird that its been 9 years since we all strutted like peacocks.tonite I had the pleasure to share the company of the special one himself and his lovely lady.brought back memories of the mission impossible season..........got me thinking!!!!!!!!!!

Heard Noteman needs operation on cartilage on knee, will take months on NHS , was told be lucky to play before Xmas. Club should get some of the money they made from cup last season and get him sorted asap,would take a lot of money to replace him, so looks like the squad is getting even smaller.

Can't think of a time where we have been this unprepared at this point of the season.

Maybe we need to look at our overcrowded boardroom and have a total restructure.

8 I think off the top of my head with 3 'local laddies' on trial. We also seem to be experimenting on having a home development squad manager and an away development squad manager. It's still early, but it's looking like an utter shambles. We don't have either the quality or the quantity.

Archived