Berwick Rangers 2015/16

I've heard Brydon, Kieran Ainslie, Coco and the keeper from Coldstream. Must be others if we're talking about 1st team though.

Someone mentioned a young lad Ingram or something too?

In terms of first team, from what i'd seen of both i'd feel more comfortable with Wally on the bench than Michael Andrews. We still need a 1 though. Think Coco would do ok at first team level, bench certainly.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walker is a good signing but signing players from Coldstream is not the way forward. Not willing to believe that players from a team that have been relegated from the East of Scotland premier league and conceding 76 goals in 24 games are going to improve the squad. Two of the players are touching 30 too!! Brydon if fit and able to reach the levels of his previous spell would also be a good signing.

Walker is a good signing but signing players from Coldstream is not the way forward. Not willing to believe that players from a team that have been relegated from the East of Scotland premier league and conceding 76 goals in 24 games are going to improve the squad. Two of the players are touching 30 too!! Brydon if fit and able to reach the levels of his previous spell would also be a good signing.

He's from Livingston......

My understanding is that none of the players offered new deals (on reduced terms) have contacted the club by the deadline

Was that everyone in the squad except the four announced a few weeks ago?

Is this confirmation that we've had a monumental clear out or is this the stage Cameron starts offering these players more money? Hopefully the first.

Archived