West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keenan is worth every penny Troon pay him and a would have him at the Vale in a heartbeat. No fighting relegation with him and Anderson in the team.

sorry for butting in guys. Being a mate of deanos and played with him he's a cracking defender and leader a guy I would have in front of me before anyone in the juniors that's just my opinion. But I can say for fact he is not on big money as suggested I can say for sure there will be over 50% of players in the league on more. He likes playing his football down at troon as he's a big part of the changing room.

sorry for butting in guys. Being a mate of deanos and played with him he's a cracking defender and leader a guy I would have in front of me before anyone in the juniors that's just my opinion. But I can say for fact he is not on big money as suggested I can say for sure there will be over 50% of players in the league on more. He likes playing his football down at troon as he's a big part of the changing room.

What should we consider "big money" these days?

Mind the wife left me for the polish midget but more fool her she got the short end of that deal!

Lang I like a wee tipple in the bull but then I'm partial to karaoke on a Friday in the clock! However since that guy jd whetherspoon opened his pub I go in there his prices.....practically pouring drink away!

I seen our new manager Paul McColl in the new wotherspoons on Saturday night , also seen Mr 'Lang online' of this parish sitting with a few well kent faces from down Somervell way.

There was this wee polish guy sitting on a high stool at the bar chatting up the barmaids. His burd didn't look too happy ..............

What should we consider "big money" these days?

anything over £5 is big money to me haha. I just don't want a mate tagged with only being at a club for money when that ain't true as he could have left for more money

I heard u were a massive presence in the buffs changing room? Do they mean by ur leadership skills or maybe ur actual size?

yeah he likes to play at Troon and wants to be there but Troon are paying proper decent wages now so I very much doubt they left there leader out in that

I seen our new manager Paul McColl in the new wotherspoons on Saturday night , also seen Mr 'Lang online' of this parish sitting with a few well kent faces from down Somervell way.

There was this wee polish guy sitting on a high stool at the bar chatting up the barmaids. His burd didn't look too happy ..............

Sadly I missed that! Saturday nights is not a drinking night for me I spend it in morrisons people watching and seeing what they purchase I may have seen you there sometime but u won't have saw me!

How wee was the polish guy cause he is a player........he might be getting a game down the lang!

More comings and goings though glencairn are on the verge of a big signing! Glens are u aware of this?

Archived