The twitter account

Mr Bairn

I've shat it and deactivated

There was no way to protect it from people going too far or changing the password and locking me out and ultimately it would come back to me, seen too many stories of folk ending up in custody for harmless shite like this.

If anyone wants to start a new one it's a good idea as long as you're selective over who gets the password

Sorry lads

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understandable. I made a few posts and enjoyed some that others made.

I'm actually genuinely surprised that the password wasn't changed by someone else already - especially since it wouldn't be difficult to google pnbsnp, click the second link and get the password. I could imagine some SNPout types taking over and causing trouble while shouting ITS SANCTIONED BY NICOLA HERSELF

I didn't see any posts that were that bad.

It was me who messaged Ruth Davidson, I said she is the biggest nationalist in the country and her party are anti-Scottish racists. Both true, and completely legal, statements. No comeback from the polis or twitter for either of those.

Also trolled Duncan Hothersall a bit and was having great fun. Might start one myself later.

I called Ruth an anti-Scots racist because she described Scotland as "a cold country", is this what you're talking about?

Did you do that as well? I said her party are anti-Scottish racists, that's word for word. I never specifically called her that, great minds though.

There was no way to protect it from people going too far or changing the password and locking me out and ultimately it would come back to me, seen too many stories of folk ending up in custody for harmless shite like this.

If anyone wants to start a new one it's a good idea as long as you're selective over who gets the password

Sorry lads

This was as likely to happen as your russian invasion after independence nonesense. :thumbsdown

Did you do that as well? I said her party are anti-Scottish racists, that's word for word. I never specifically called her that, great minds though.

Aye, mine was pretty tounge in cheek though, sorry if you get arrested because of me, Mr Bairn.

It was the Ruth Davidson ones that kinda freaked me out to be honest

Fair enough, its under your name and people do get prosecuted for stuff on there. I didn't think there was anything wrong with what I wrote and it was definitely 100% legal, but I understand.

Sorry lads

You better vote quickly Mr Bairn because convicts aren't allowed to vote :P

Only mistake was making the login available to anyone. Would be quite a good idea, as long as folk who can actually have a laugh use it - i.e not Fuzzy.

Funnily enough I've never seen you make a single funny post, you mostly just post being a smug tosser. Don't think you're in a position to judge others sense of humour.

Archived