The twitter account

Mr Bairn

Don't know why Bairn's getting the reddies. It's really be the absolute Buzz Killingtons who immediately ruined it by getting into arguments and dishing out the word racist that deserve stick. Don't blame him to be honest.

Aye, I can see your point there. I was taking the piss but probably shouldn't have went storming in accusing MSPs of racism.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know why Bairn's getting the reddies. It's really the absolute Buzz Killingtons who immediately ruined it by getting into arguments and dishing out the word racist that deserve stick. Don't blame him to be honest.

The word racist isn't illegal champ, or against twitter rules. You're the biggest buzz killington on here.

The word racist isn't illegal champ, or against twitter rules. You're the biggest buzz killington on here.

If you are confident that what you say is legal and stands up to scrutiny and is a serious point then have the balls to use your own account.

This was about getting Effie deans up to high doe.

If you are confident that what you say is legal and stands up to scrutiny and is a serious point then have the balls to use your own account.

This was about getting Effie deans up to high doe.

I don't have one, but I'm 100% confident racist isn't remotely close to being illegal or against twitter rules. That's cause I'm not a complete roaster.

And you mean the Effie Deans who uses the same word on her account yeah? That the one you're talking about. This place really is hand wringer central.

I don't have one, but I'm 100% confident racist isn't remotely close to being illegal or against twitter rules. That's cause I'm not a complete roaster.

Relax man. It's election day and almost the weekend. No need to be so highly strung.

Relax man. It's election day and almost the weekend. No need to be so highly strung.

Its not me highly strung its the hand wringers objecting to someone using a completely legal term and breaking precisely zero twitter rules who are highly strung. Weirdos.

Its not me highly strung its the hand wringers objecting to someone using a completely legal term and breaking precisely zero twitter rules who are highly strung. Weirdos.

When you say legal I presume you mean it's not a specific criminal offence rather than it's not legally actionable.

Anyone got the projected constituency announcement times? I remember someone helpfully posted them at the indy ref.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/222441-declaration-times-scotland/

Western Isles first up.

The off licenses might already be open by the time Charlie finds out his fate.

It's not really about what's legal. The idea was to post gifs and have a laugh. You're immediately on there doing your uber-aggressive lunatic thing calling folk racist.

I don't blame Mr Bairn for getting rid of it, you can't be trusted.

I think you need to look up the definition of aggressive. I broke no twitter rules or laws, which was what I was tasked with.

I think you need to look up the definition of aggressive. I broke no twitter rules or laws, which was what I was tasked with.

It's not really about what's legal. The idea was to post gifs and have a laugh.

Yeah you don't actually make the rules champ, so holding me to your own made-up rules isn't going to work here. The rules are actually laid down by twitter and the law, neither which I broke at all.

Archived