• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherrif John Bunnell, on 07 Jun 2015 - 21:29, said:

Wed 8th July - Nairn (A)

Sat 11th July - Elgin (A)

Mon 13th to Sun 19th July - Training camp in Hungary with 2 matches

Sat 25th - Home friendly

We're going back to Hungary for the second season on the bounce. It's meant to be world class facilities over there and not too expensive either, Hartley came back saying he couldn't believe the quality of it as he had checked a few potential destinations out beforehand.

Raith Rovers (A) - 15th July (7:45pm)

Brechin City (A) - 18th July (3pm)

Rotherham (H) - 21st July (7:30pm)

Wigan Athletic (H) - 24th July (7pm)

Celtic 3 game package for the matches at St Mirren Park priced at £24 adults and £9 for kids, now on sale for season ticket holders

I was just about to post that information. Just bought mine for the Main stand. Very good value for all 3 games.

For Gannonballs question. Celtic part is under going repair work so I think they asked St Mirren for use of their stadium. Think the work being done is New seats in upper tier with New Balance instead of Nike and some other stuff.

Weirdest one of the summer so far;

We've just announced a friendly at Glebe Park... against Aberdeen... 4 days before the first European match.

I know both clubs want to go in prepared, but that seems a bit mental all round to me.

Weirdest one of the summer so far;

We've just announced a friendly at Glebe Park... against Aberdeen... 4 days before the first European match.

I know both clubs want to go in prepared, but that seems a bit mental all round to me.

We're playing Aberdeen in a closed door game at the start of July too.

Glenavon v St Johnstone on 24th June at Mourneview Park. Good drunken weekend if any Saints fans fancy it as they have a cracking social cub at the ground and are a very friendly bunch.

Isn't the 24th a Wednesday? Ooft, that's going to be some 4 days!

Yup, here we go,

http://glenavonfc.com/blog/?p=26226

Cheap flight to Belfast and a short train journey to Lurgan or, if there are a group of you, I would taxi it.

Anyone needing any help about travel then just PM me and I'll do my best. Could even hook you up with some Glenavon fans to show you around, find pubs for you.

Yup, here we go,

http://glenavonfc.com/blog/?p=26226

Cheap flight to Belfast and a short train journey to Lurgan or, if there are a group of you, I would taxi it.

Anyone needing any help about travel then just PM me and I'll do my best. Could even hook you up with some Glenavon fans to show you around, find pubs for you.

Could be the next brotherhood IMO.

Archived