Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's gonna be torture, working on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be on the 10:48-11:10 break, or I'll be sent somewhere where I can choose my break.

One thing's for sure - if the rigging stops Jeremy from winning the Union is over. Imagine if Scotland realises that Labour will never change even if the majority of members want it to.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gonna be torture, working on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be on the 10:48-11:10 break, or I'll be sent somewhere where I can choose my break.

One thing's for sure - if the rigging stops Jeremy from winning the Union is over. Imagine if Scotland realises that Labour will never change even if the majority of members want it to.

Can you imagine the actual lols if Corbyn doesn't win?

As they say in London.. my days.

I don't think Corbyn is going to help the union. He doesn't support further devolution and says that the Barnett Formula needs reduced. He'll further destabilise the labour party as a whole - although he may win some of the no voters who went for the SNP this time round.

I think labour need to push for devo-max to really survive. I think it's the only thing that can preserve the union long term too.

The results are quite clearly going to be popcorn stuff. If Corbyn wins, we can safely expect tantrums from c***s like Blair, Brown and Kendall. It shall be glorious.

However, there's been a fair bit of talk about Corbyn being ousted pretty quickly, should he win. Realistically, what are the options here? Would they have the bollocks to de-select him?

If he does not win on the 1st ballot could the 2nd prefence votes not do for him ?

I doubt he's going to get many votes after the first preference.

Bookies are offering odds at his share percentage of the first preferences about or below 56.5%. I suspect it wont get passed the first round.

I doubt he's going to get many votes after the first preference.

Bookies are offering odds at his share percentage of the first preferences about or below 56.5%. I suspect it wont get passed the first round.

Depends if it's Cooper or Burnham who get's knocked out in the final run off. Suspicions are that Burnham is a 'bad bank' - i.e. a lot of his votes have Corbyn as a second preference, so if he goes out, all those flood to Corbyn, which is not an issue if Cooper get's punted. It's a cute electoral blackmail: Thinking of voting Cooper? Don't because you only make it more likely that Corbyn will win.

The results are quite clearly going to be popcorn stuff. If Corbyn wins, we can safely expect tantrums from c***s like Blair, Brown and Kendall. It shall be glorious.

However, there's been a fair bit of talk about Corbyn being ousted pretty quickly, should he win. Realistically, what are the options here? Would they have the bollocks to de-select him?

Think the best bit will be (before election) "Corbyn eats babies"(corbyn wins) "He is the man for us" going to gies a job in your shadow cabinet types

Jmo will proclaim he is the bestest

Archived