Dundee United v Dundee

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't going to go. Just not up for it. I'd even arranged to go and watch it with my old man at his gaff.

Got my tickets today. Weak willed it seems. My old boy setting foot in tannadice for the first time in approx 20 years.

ETA - not in the shed though as I'm taking my kids - will be strange or me but hopeful of witnessing some #scenes in the shed.

I'm pretty large -which stand is it that's called the knee cracker? Hope to f**k I'm not in there

As Deefiant said earlier, i cant see why people from either side arent turning out for this. From our perspective, we have a chance of a Europa League spot if the Aberdeen game goes in our favour and we get something from this. From a Dundee point of view, they have recently beat us for the first time in 10 years and have had a good season so the thought of them cuffing us again and costing us european football shouldve been enough for their supporters. As far as im concerned, its the last day of the season with bragging rights over the summer up for grabs.

As Deefiant said earlier, i cant see why people from either side arent turning out for this. From our perspective, we have a chance of a Europa League spot if the Aberdeen game goes in our favour and we get something from this. From a Dundee point of view, they have recently beat us for the first time in 10 years and have had a good season so the thought of them cuffing us again and costing us european football shouldve been enough for their supporters. As far as im concerned, its the last day of the season with bragging rights over the summer up for grabs.

I had revised my initial position. I am going to be dropping a not inconsiderable sum on going down to London for the testimonial and I flapped with the train strike stuff and spent another £30 on a megabus just in case.

Coupled with the general apathy and poty do after the match I had decided I may as well give it a miss.

Couldn't do it though haha.

That'll be the Jerry Kerr. If you're in there and you're taller than 5 foot then you have my condolences.

I rode side saddle, for the

League cup tie earlier this season. I'm a strapping 6ft 2 BTW. Not a good night at all :(

It will be probably be the small section or two nearer the Fair Play Stand if anything. A group of my Arab pals have tickets for the Jerry Kerr so it will definitely have our supporters in it

It will be probably be the small section or two nearer the Fair Play Stand if anything. A group of my Arab pals have tickets for the Jerry Kerr so it will definitely have our supporters in it

What constitutes a "group" of Arabs at tannadice these days? 2 people?

Archived