Talbot v Hurlford.

Larky55

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Tucker and the squad. Scoreline today certainly flattered Hurlford. From the moment Gormley gave us the lead with his wonder strike there was no doubt about the outcome.

Wasn't the best of games today but Talbot did what needed to be done I though Gormley was the big difference between the teams. He scored a Van Basten type goal and cause Hurlford problems for the entire 90 minutes.

Hurlford didn't offer much and will be disappointed they couldn't rise to the occasion after putting so much into the season as for Talbot they really are the team to beat half way through the season things didn't look to promising, but they galvanised themselves from the turn of the year and have came good to win the league and are in the Scottish final and also on course for the Ayrshire cup as they say one game at a time and the Bot could finish the season on a real high.

18885_764696646980259_192402449161099290

no many linos can say they won talbot a league

What an absolute bellend you are. You really don't help yourself do you. Even your fellow ford fans must cringe when they see your posting. Twat.

Well done Talbot. Hungrier team and Looked really strong right from the start.

Can only imagine that after the fords backlog of fixtures the players were very tired today.

To get in to that position where today's game was so crucial is testament to how well ford have done this season but they were really disappointing today and never got going. Makes you wonder the impact of having so many games off due to Blair park/drainage issues, etc

Talbot worthy of their win and best team I've seen this season by a mile.

Believe that ford are having a massive clear out of players now and it will be interesting to see if the investment continues next term.

If the bankrolling continues a Keeper would be my first purchase based on the games I've seen this season.

In summing up, Well done Talbot and get it right up you Hurlford, killiepiyo, hufc, dugout dancer, kick ball goal idiot etc

Also the street sign made me laugh, superb!

Archived