The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weird draw in the cup. We appear to be playing in a public park in a rough part of Edinburgh.

hopefully we will be able to come through this tie unscathed. after a few poor cup results I am looking forward to this game and hopefully we can progress.

LothianThistle004.JPG

Ooooft. That park. :lol:

That looks like itll be a bit of a unique trip that. Imagine you will get through pretty comfortably, probably the worst side bar the University team in the cup.

Thinking about going down to this one I wonder if they do hospitality Surely we will get through this game and progress on. Really feel for the Arbroath getting Brora the trip from hell and playing on that tatty field. However the clubhouse ain't bad

Another Clean sheet and bouncing back after our usual humping by EF.

Pleasing as the Fifers victory early last season 4-0 was a turning point for me on our downward trajectory after the early promise given by a settled squad.

Another Clean sheet and bouncing back after our usual humping by EF.

Pleasing as the Fifers victory early last season 4-0 was a turning point for me on our downward trajectory after the early promise given by a settled squad.

The team worked hard today and deserved the win with the defensive performance they put in. The coaching team seem to push the boys to the limit and get 110%! Out of them

The team worked hard today and deserved the win with the defensive performance they put in. The coaching team seem to push the boys to the limit and get 110%! Out of them

How did the lad mallagaray play with masson in the centre midfield? Great win at a very tricky place to pick up 3 points.Hegarty is working wonders he has graham Webster as midfield goal scoring machine at the minute.To think he was out on loan to the junior's when they first came in.Holty deserves a mention aswell am sure I read somewhere he saw something in webster in training to recall him back from the junior's.

I think that, along with better coaching from H+H, Webster may have adjusted from full time fitba' to part time. Same thing happened when Grant Johnston and Martyn Fotheringham came to Montrose. We stuck by Johnston but let Foxy go and he has done really well doon Emmerdale way.

Archived