Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooft just had a wee cheeky peak at hibs.net , bunch of zoomers on that site

I.... actually can't argue or deny that... Even though, like SOL, I'm one of them :(

Remember when hearts fans booed the popes minute silence ?

This is the crux of the problem, what the f**k does the pope have to do with scottish football and why should atheists observe a minutes silence for a religious figure. There was no silence for mother Theresa.

Don't know what Stubbs was doing only making one change last night, maybe trying to give players match fitness?

Yes that surprised me as well especially when apart from corners a goal didn't look likely! Players on the bench will not feel valued. You can understand not getting on if things are going well but when a change is needed especially when creativity and a goal is required you are extremely disappointed not to get the chance to show what you can do!

Hibs had some nice passes, dangerous corners....that doesn't make you the better side.

Just because I thought Hibs looked the better side doesn't mean I thought Rangers were lucky. Just meant Hibs looked like they had better players and played better football, particularly in the first half.

But Rangers were more direct had Vuckic and took their chances. Hibs had Masonga and wasted 13 corners. Can't argue with the result.

But if Hibs can play as they can and Rangers play as they usually do, I still think Hibs can do it.

The Berzzz on here kidding on that 90% of Sevco's songbook isn't sectarian, bigoted filth. :lol:

Another crowd-pleaser of a post drawn from the well of ignorance.

I am perfectly happy that a good number of our song/chants are both tasteless and irrelevant to Scottish football. I am simply amused that you have an issue with this.

Yes that surprised me as well especially when apart from corners a goal didn't look likely!

I was amazed he didn't change things up front early on in the second half. But I also have to say that I thought Rangers dealt with Hibs' corners comfortably. Not sure why they didn't try to mix it up a bit more.

Is the family stand at greyskull always that friendly to away teams. Total disgrace

Was anybody hurt. Quote of the night had to be Stubbs....'it could have been coins'...Aye Stubbsy. It could have been hand grenades but it wasnt. It was harmless bits of papers do dry yer eyed!!

Another crowd-pleaser of a post drawn from the well of ignorance.

I am perfectly happy that a good number of our song/chants are both tasteless and irrelevant to Scottish football. I am simply amused that you have an issue with this.

Most football fans do. There's a difference between banter and out-an-out bigotry.

Your fans - tens of thousands of them - are morons. Not just the few eejits all clubs have.

Was anybody hurt. Quote of the night had to be Stubbs....'it could have been coins'...Aye Stubbsy. It could have been hand grenades but it wasnt. It was harmless bits of papers do dry yer eyed!!

ok then that makes it acceptable ya plank of wood. Good to see rangers stewards allowing fans to act like scumbags. Maybe we all should just throw stuff at folk because it's paper.

Most football fans do. There's a difference between banter and out-an-out bigotry.

Your fans - tens of thousands of them - are morons. Not just the few eejits all clubs have.

I assume that you're not a moron (big stretch but let's run with it). Now talk us through this, "out-an-out bigotry" that you speak of. I'd enjoy reading your reply and it would be especially enjoyable if it's cliché-free.

As expected, Rangers take the game to Hibs and win by a two goal margin. Of course, Rangers are not through just yet but they're obviously massive favourites now. Hibs weren't very good yesterday it has to be said. Rarely did it seem Rangers could potentially concede a goal. It's just a pity Rangers couldn't get a third goal but one has to be happy with a two goal lead going into the next match.

One goal for Hibs at Easter Road and it's game on again. I think they've maybe already given themselves too much of a mountain to climb though.

No mystery. It's the same old reason. For three seasons, they've got to watch a team win the vast majority of its matches. They regard success as inevitable. Their little, local teams offer no such stacked odds. The appeal remains as it was.

Think you've nailed it on the head there mate, the difference between an Old Firm fan and the rest of us. They were the ones that cheered on the bullies in the school playground.

Think you've nailed it on the head there mate, the difference between an Old Firm fan and the rest of us. They were the ones that cheered on the bullies in the school playground.

Oh dreary me. Is this the authentic voice of The Diddies?

It doesn't matter if nobody was hurt, nothing should ever be thrown towards anyone on the pitch you fucking moron!

cornette.png f**k off you moron.

Archived