Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vuckic is one of Rangers' only shining lights. Excellent player. They need to get him signed up if they can. Guys like Wallace, Murdoch and Law could easily handle the Premiership but mostly everyone else is either too old or too pish. Lot of changes needed before they can get close to Aberdeen, never mind Celtic.

As for Hibs, what a shower. Couldn't score in a year of Sundays. Typical bottle job.

Poet of the Macabre, on 21 May 2015 - 15:44, said:

Vuckic is one of Rangers' only shining lights. Excellent player. They need to get him signed up if they can. Guys like Wallace, Murdoch and Law could easily handle the Premiership but mostly everyone else is either too old or too pish. Lot of changes needed before they can get close to Aberdeen, never mind Celtic.

I'd be interested to see how Shiels does in his new position, considering he's done well in the top flight before.

:lol:

Right then.

The fans at the segregation are more interested in watching the away fans whilst screaming 'f**k THE POPE' and giving nazi salutes than actually watching the game.

Nazi salutes !! don't talk shite.

This term 'bottled it'is really not used in the professional football world. Have you ever heard a player or manager use this term in the media either about their own team or the opposition? When teams get beat it can be classed as bottling it! Pro teams do not bottle it. Yes they can be nervous but bottle it.. Don't think so. Hibs lost night but it was nothing to do with bottling it.

Anyways, notes from last night.

Was surprised to hear Vuckic getting MOTM, thought it could've went to Murdoch who's a cracking wee player, Shiels had a good game also.

Nicky Clark ran Paul Hanlon ragged I thought, couldn't get near him. Miller showed glimpses of his old self in terms of his intelligence.

Lee Wallace should've got out of Rangers when the rest did as he could've been on his way to 50+ Scotland caps.

Stevenson was poor, as was Robertson who was lucky to not get booked when he took out Miller after he ripped the pish out of Hanlon.

David Gray isn't fit, end of.

Scott Allan was trying too hard, needs to sort out his set pieces because this 'floating' them in pish doesn't work as the 13/14 corners we had last night without Bell having to make a save showed.

Malonga was impressive in terms of his work rate, showing a willingness to track back and close down. Also held the ball up well but his finishing/decision making was poor.

We need to target Zaliukas if we're to have any luck because he is utter horseshit.

Cummings was dreadful, he lacks intelligence in terms of his outside the box work, far too easy to figure out what he's going to do which is why Wallace & McGregor especially got so much luck against him.

Stubbs got it wrong, not having any other back up centre backs really hurts us when one is injured as we're a much much better side playing 3-5-2, his lack is substitutions was baffling considering Malonga & Cummings could be there now and still not have scored.

It's only half time and we've shown this season we can win comfortably against rangers so there's no reason why we can't do it again because I don't think Rangers would be capable of defending for 90 mins.

Thank goodness you finished with a positive. You sound suicidal!

Allan's corners were imo fantastic. 5 metres out, goalie didn't come off his line. Can't remember any of them hitting the first man. Fantastic corners, the problem was Hibs players did not attack them well enough to score.

Wallace is a good left back at this level however his final ball in the box is verging on poor. Compare them to Andrew Robertsons and you will get my drift!

I think Hibs defence is competent. They only lost 6 goals more than Hearts. Hanlon imo has come on leaps and bounds this season and didn't feel Clark ran him ragged. What about Fontaine?

You are right it's only ht. Anyone who thinks this tie is over is foolish!

After their abysmal performance, Stubbs gets Cummings and Allan back to serious training...

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:7c5de92322a3

Stubbs should go 3 up front on Saturday. Sevco's defence is as frail as Hibs'. Zal is bound to fck up sooner or later.

I thought The Rangers hated the SPL?

They appear to be quite looking forward to being involved again.

The SPL no longer exists mate

and yeah I know I know

Rangers broke it :(

Archived