Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

3-1 to Rangers at Ibrox.

1-1 at Easter Road

I just don't believe Hibs can score more goals than Rangers in the 2 games as Rangers have the better players on loan from Newcastle out of desperation. So, yeah. My only concern would be whether Hibs will have more energy due to the extra days off or whether or not the momentum of matches will ensure Rangers are more up for the match.

Taking a one or two goal lead to Easter Road would be fantastic but as long as Rangers don't lose I'll be happy enough with that. I'm confident Rangers would be wanting to go to Easter Road and play for the win anyway, regardless of the score at Ibrox.

FTFY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-1 to Rangers at Ibrox.

1-1 at Easter Road

I just don't believe Hibs can score more goals than Rangers in the 2 games as Rangers have the better players. So, yeah. My only concern would be whether Hibs will have more energy due to the extra days off or whether or not the momentum of matches will ensure Rangers are more up for the match.

Taking a one or two goal lead to Easter Road would be fantastic but as long as Rangers don't lose I'll be happy enough with that. I'm confident Rangers would be wanting to go to Easter Road and play for the win anyway, regardless of the score at Ibrox.

post-49094-14319746567915_thumb.jpg

Aye cause you've out scored us this season right enough.

10 in 5 games for us.

5 in 5 games for you.

:lol:

Better players :lol:

Ooooooooooft.

Aye cause you've out scored us this season right enough.

10 in 5 games for us.

5 in 5 games for you.

:lol:

Better players :lol:

Ooooooooooft.

With a history of perpetual failure, a Hibs fan shouldn't be casting back. :)

3-1 to Rangers at Ibrox.

1-1 at Easter Road

I just don't believe Hibs can score more goals than Rangers in the 2 games as Rangers have the better players. So, yeah. My only concern would be whether Hibs will have more energy due to the extra days off or whether or not the momentum of matches will ensure Rangers are more up for the match.

11514%20-%20animated_gif%20charlton_hest

Fellow Rangers fans thoughts on bringing Boyd back in to the squad for the Hibernian game? We creates lots of chances, that if we had a clinical striker up top, would have scored with. I know he has had a dreadful season but I still feel if Boyd gets chances he will score.

Erm, the last time you "did a Hibs", you shat it against them at home, thus gifting us the title in March.

"Doing a hibs" to me is going to Ibrox and strolling away with a victory. Here to help m9.

greggy.png

"Doing a hibs" to me is going to Ibrox and strolling away with a victory. Here to help m9.

greggy.png

Gubbing the **** at Ibrox is indeed, 'doing a Hibs' - likely 0-3 - but 'doing a hibs' in the return leg, when it counts is...concerning. Please 'do a hibs' on Wednesday, but do a 'some other team' on Saturday! ;)

Fellow Rangers fans thoughts on bringing Boyd back in to the squad for the Hibernian game? We creates lots of chances, that if we had a clinical striker up top, would have scored with. I know he has had a dreadful season but I still feel if Boyd gets chances he will score.

Please play Boyd, pleaseeeeeeee.

Is that you Ally?

Only a fucking idiot would play him.

Why? Nicky Clark needs about 15 chances to get a goal. Boyds been poor all season but hes made a career out of instinctive finishing and if given the chance could still score goals like he did for Killie last season.

NoPapacNoParty, on 18 May 2015 - 22:20, said:

Why? Nicky Clark needs about 15 chances to get a goal.

Boyd is incapable of making those chances himself these days. And this season, when he has had them, has missed most of them. So... why is he wanted in the team again?

Why? Nicky Clark needs about 15 chances to get a goal. Boyds been poor all season but hes made a career out of instinctive finishing and if given the chance could still score goals like he did for Killie last season.

He's had chances all season and missed absolute sitters, it's been hilarious to watch.

Bring him back for the biggest game of the season, please.

Archived