Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Stubbs has to do is go man-for-man and we will win both legs comfortably.

Hibs Accies was a sell out last year. This is surely going to sell out.

It will depend on the result of the first leg. If it's a Hibs win or a draw, there will be a massive queue outside the ticket office on Thursday morning.

If we get through to the final, then the first leg at Easter Road will probably sell out.

Got the popcorn in for Wednesday evening. :)

I do hope Hibs can totally destroy this shower of shite in their own patch by a good few goals by dominating the game from start to finish. 3 goals up by half time and the subway loyal will be gone and the stadium half empty for the second half. :)

3-1 to Rangers at Ibrox.

1-1 at Easter Road

I just don't believe Hibs can score more goals than Rangers in the 2 games as Rangers have the better players. So, yeah. My only concern would be whether Hibs will have more energy due to the extra days off or whether or not the momentum of matches will ensure Rangers are more up for the match.

Taking a one or two goal lead to Easter Road would be fantastic but as long as Rangers don't lose I'll be happy enough with that. I'm confident Rangers would be wanting to go to Easter Road and play for the win anyway, regardless of the score at Ibrox.

Mind the last time we did a Hibs? Good times.

Erm, the last time you "did a Hibs", you shat it against them at home, thus gifting us the title in March. :D

Such an angry little fellow.

Back to being HeartofMidtable next season.

:lol:

The league winners destroyers will be qualifying for Europe next season. Meanwhile, Sevco might just about qualify for top flight football.

greggy.png

3-1 to Rangers at Ibrox.

1-1 at Easter Road

I just don't believe Hibs can score more goals than Rangers in the 2 games as Rangers have the better players. So, yeah. My only concern would be whether Hibs will have more energy due to the extra days off or whether or not the momentum of matches will ensure Rangers are more up for the match.

Taking a one or two goal lead to Easter Road would be fantastic but as long as Rangers don't lose I'll be happy enough with that. I'm confident Rangers would be wanting to go to Easter Road and play for the win anyway, regardless of the score at Ibrox.

Such confidence there, you'll be totally gutted if Hibs pump your mob on Wednesday evening. Pleasing. :)

If you think we have a bad record v hibs, you should check out our record v Rangers

That was old Rangers mate, new The Rangers are utter horsehit and you can beat them with the squad you have. ;)

That was old Rangers mate, new The Rangers are utter horsehit and you can beat them with the squad you have. ;)

Not Motherwell.

They even lost to Newco when they were labouring away, early in their fourth tier season.

Archived