Celtic v Inverness

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any time I find myself having a grudging respect for John Hughes it's instantly evaporated when I hear him talk about Sevco or Celtic. Wha a fucking pathetic sycophantic creep.

This'll end up 5 or 6 as expected.

Chick Young on Sportsound to Delia 'You must be wondering what you need to do to win manager of the year?'

Delia 'Well we have the best players, look what Hughes has achieved with Inverness'

Even the fucking Celtic manager gets it. These OF arse-fisting dobbers like Young clearly never will.

Chick Young on Sportsound to Delia 'You must be wondering what you need to do to win manager of the year?'

Delia 'Well we have the best players, look what Hughes has achieved with Inverness'

Even the fucking Celtic manager gets it. These OF arse-fisting dobbers like Young clearly never will.

Ronny's been praising Yogi and ICT all season - i remember him doing it back in October I think

Chickie is a horses arse

Archived