Stenhousemuir FC - The League 2 Champions - The 2024/25 Thread

"emotion pulsating around the stadium" did tickle.

Just another area where there seems to be no one stopping or checking the output which makes us look tinpot.

I don't know anyone who is going to the game on Saturday so the emotion may not be as pulsating as "Blair" thinks.

It's good to see Cammy McIntyre is back involved with the club and working on Warriors TV. He's a big Stenhousemuir supporter and his hard work and dedication will go a long way to giving the fans quality and timely video content.

Welcome back!

On 27/07/2024 at 23:07, roman_bairn said:

I can’t compare you over a season but having seen Annan four times last season and shambolic Stenny today you are way behind. 
As you say, today was of little relevance to Stenny but you didn’t finish last season strongly and there’s not much so far to suggest major improvement.

I guess we will need to wait until the league is underway to see whether you are as good as you appear to think you are. Personally, I’d be worried and a few of your own clubs posters appear to agree…..

And again....

1_SHOWBIZ-Typecasting-3.thumb.jpg.58988fb8a30a4f2c101704f25f96b8eb.jpg

12 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Nailed on for Alston to score.  I didn't go but sounds like Falkirk were toothless and Stenny defended well. Good luck in the next round and for the rest of the league campaign.

Thank you for a nice little acknowledgement for the efforts of part time Stenhousemuir knocking Falkirk out of the cup.

The rest of your fellow Bairns can't quite bring themselves to show the same humility.

@roman_bairn where are you baby?