Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? He did nothing the last time he was here on loan.

Your position isn't much better, why don't you keep him?

I would've kept him, Bollan obviously didn't fancy him. He'll get goals and can still cause havoc, good sub also

I would've kept him, Bollan obviously didn't fancy him. He'll get goals and can still cause havoc, good sub also

You have hit the nail on the head. A great impact sub. Lost count of the times he came on against us and changed the game in your favour.

I think that would be the part he would play now.....or rather be most effective at.

Read in the Courier today that we missed out on Templeman to Montrose. That's depressing! Is Dods actually going to bring anyone in? We need some quality brought in over the next week or two or we as good as down!

Dodds can't handle the job,he should've started at a lesser team to learn the ropes as he is making an arse of it at Brechin and because of that we will be relegated

Read in the Courier today that we missed out on Templeman to Montrose. That's depressing! Is Dods actually going to bring anyone in? We need some quality brought in over the next week or two or we as good as down!

It's worrying if players would rather join Montrose than us....looks like we will be seeing alot of Angus next season.

I was also pretty alarmed when I read that in the Courier today. When he signed for Montrose I just presumed we hadn't made a move for him. I don't think Templeman was the answer for us though, he would have been useful coming on for the last 20 minutes or so but we need guys who are better than what we've got and can play week in, week out. For me I'd rather have Jacko and Thomson ahead of Sanny.

Lack of activity is worrying - Dods hardly filled you with confidence talking after the Stenny game and as mentioned above we need a couple of quality attacking players if we are to avoid the drop this season. Looks like we are pinning a lot of hope on Layne returning and even if he does come back we still desperately need an attacking midfielder/winger.

Big game on Saturday, these are the kind of games we need to be winning if we are to get ourselves out of this mess.

Not sure how likely it is that Isaac will be going back out on loan. We haven't signed any strikers so far and the feeling has been that he has done pretty well in his two games since coming back. I'd guess he'll be staying put, especially if he can turn in good performances in the next couple of games.

I don't think Templeman was the answer for us though, he would have been useful coming on for the last 20 minutes or so but we need guys who are better than what we've got and can play week in, week out. For me I'd rather have Jacko and Thomson ahead of Sanny.

Maybe Dodds shares this view, told Templeman that and he decided to join Monty because he would be a starter.........just putting it out there!!

Maybe Dodds shares this view, told Templeman that and he decided to join Monty because he would be a starter.........just putting it out there!!

Agree . We have still got 3 loan signings available so hopefully by the end of the window we might just inherit at least 1 decent player . :unsure:

Archived