Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone here at the game today? I thought I was going (my fiancee said she want to treat me to an afternoon out, and because I have been moaning about the lack of football I assumed I would end up at Station Park….we went to Deep Sea World). Anyway, I taught Frankie Devine for a few years at Morgan Academy and would like to take a tiny slice of any success he has. Have only caught glimpses of him outside of school football so was wondering if he came on today, and if he did how did he get on? Very talented player, incredibly skilful but not sure how things will pan out for him.

Everyone away on holiday not ideal preparation? Great news about swankie signing until 2018

Great news about Swanks.

Regarding the new kit, I spoke to CD today and it will likely be released at the Montrose game. He wouldn't confirm or deny the design but did claim it will be very popular, as popular as the old Argentina-esque strip.

Great news about Swanks.

Regarding the new kit, I spoke to CD today and it will likely be released at the Montrose game. He wouldn't confirm or deny the design but did claim it will be very popular, as popular as the old Argentina-esque strip.

Sounds good . Might buy a strip for the first time in years if it's as good as the previous argentine effort

Anyone here at the game today? I thought I was going (my fiancee said she want to treat me to an afternoon out, and because I have been moaning about the lack of football I assumed I would end up at Station Park….we went to Deep Sea World). Anyway, I taught Frankie Devine for a few years at Morgan Academy and would like to take a tiny slice of any success he has. Have only caught glimpses of him outside of school football so was wondering if he came on today, and if he did how did he get on? Very talented player, incredibly skilful but not sure how things will pan out for him.

yeah he got on for last 15mins I think

Archived