Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be best judged, I only watched him via Pars Tv, I thought he was alright though.

For a young guy He's got a decent physique and put himself about, he's got some reasonable pace but he didn't look like a goalscorer as clichéd as that may sound.

I'd take what I say with a pinch of salt though, I only saw him via streams and he was chucked in at the deep end in a poor team, Moffat and Faissal weren't great last year and now look at them ;)

I wouldn't be best judged, I only watched him via Pars Tv, I thought he was alright though.

For a young guy He's got a decent physique and put himself about, he's got some reasonable pace but he didn't look like a goalscorer as clichéd as that may sound.

I'd take what I say with a pinch of salt though, I only saw him via streams and he was chucked in at the deep end in a poor team, Moffat and Faissal weren't great last year and now look at them ;)

Hope you're wrong were crying out for a goalscorer!

We've signed Scott Smith who played a few games on loan for you last season. What sort of player can we expect?

He was Ok, nothing more. Was a bit too lightweight for the division and his run in the team coincided with a dip in results (not necessarily his fault). Scored one very good goal versus Ayr and worked hard but couldn't really say much more than that about him.

We've signed Scott Smith who played a few games on loan for you last season. What sort of player can we expect?

Actually thought he was really poor, totally non existent in some games. Surprised he is still there.

He was involved in a few goals and almost little else.

Dip in form was, I suspect, down to him getting a game. Basically Forfar played most games with a player missing from midfield.

Well done to our new found singing section starting to create a bit of an atmosphere fantastic against harts even though the stuards tried there best to stop there fun and great to see them down at Ayr. You never know some of us old boys might join in soon!!! Awa the loons

Archived