Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good attempt, maybe just maybe someone will bite..

Ah well it was worth a try, still, looking forward to the game, hope a decent crowd turns up. The Rose will have a couple of key players suspended so Forfar will be strong favourites.

Seems a strange decision to get rid of Sanny especially with a Scottish Cup replay 3 days away. If Bollan was determined to get rid of him why not wait until after Tuesday night. Our forwards are not exactly banging in the goals and he would have been a useful option to change things with 20 or 30 minutes to go in what could be a very tricky cup tie. It would also have given the Loons faithful to show their appreciation for the tremendous service he has given us over the last six years. I'm assuming that Andy Ryan will be cup tied as he was on the bench for Arbroath v Brora although I don't think he came on. I stand to be corrected as I'm unsure if a non playing sub counts. Irrespective of that, thanks to Sanny for the last 6 years and good luck to you where-ever you head (so long as it's not Brechin :lol: ).​

Sounds like he asked to be released so time to move on.

Non playing subs count.

No they don't - got to have taken the field to be cup-tied. He'll be fine for the game against County!

The players in a team may be changed from match to match, but a club may not play, or list as a named substitute, any player who, in the same season, has already played (as one of the 11 first-named players or as a fielded substitute), for another club in the Competition. (Rule 34.1 (b) refers)

Archived