The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you disagree?

Of course I disagree. I'm not going to listen to the short-sighted one-dimensional viewpoints from fucking Falkirk fans. I've had brilliant days supporting my team and will have many more in the future. You don't seem to be able to accept it. :lol:

Yet you'll spend next season trying to "wind up" Falkirk fans again to try and prove that you really, really don't care at being stuck in the second tier AGAIN.

We don't really need to "wind up" Falkirk fans since they all seem to be in a constant state of foaming at the mouth

Even if you's win against Caley you'll all still probably come across as needing anger management

We don't really need to "wind up" Falkirk fans since they all seem to be in a constant state of foaming at the mouth

Even if you's win against Caley you'll all still probably come across as needing anger management

Falkirk are the new St mirren which reminds me we are going to have to put up with they c***s next season too. "Boooooo"

Falkirk are the new St mirren which reminds me we are going to have to put up with they c***s next season too. "Boooooo"

You wouldn't need to put up with us if you're team weren't such a bunch of wasters and constantly doing a Hibs.

Have to laugh at Hearts fans. £30m a of unpaid debt, CVA, cheating for over twenty years, a shameless disgrace of a club. When cheats get caught in other sports like Lance Armstrong they get stripped of medals.

I agree, what kind of team would do such a thing. :angel

Have to laugh at Hearts fans. £30m a of unpaid debt, CVA, cheating for over twenty years, a shameless disgrace of a club. When cheats get caught in other sports like Lance Armstrong they get stripped of medals.

Haaaaahahaha.

I've posted the first bit before a couple of times when saying how pathetic Hibs are.

The rest was obviously just from this season so not very long.

Care to address any of the points rather than going "lol 4-3" or "lol seething"?

4-3

4-3

4-3

lol

Utterly disappointing season and the prospect of going to shite places like Falkirk and Alloa again is rank. Let's hope we learn by our mistakes this year and continue the progression.

Is this progression the latest Hibernimyth? So much delusion.

Looking forward to two trips to Easter road next season. How many would Hibs bring to Cappielow?

I wouldn't be ordering extra pies if that's what you're thinking.

Archived