Illegal workers wages to be seized

Fide

Its great that on the same day that this happens: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/11619188/Barclays-handed-biggest-bank-fine-in-UK-history-over-brazen-currency-rigging.html

that they have their priorities straight. I'd rather they focused on regulating these c***s.

They do regulate them, hence them getting caught/fined.

They do regulate them, hence them getting caught/fined.

They might be catching some of them now but there have been decades of criminal activity committed by most major banking firms.

People should really be going to jail because most of them don't care if they company has to pay a fine, they are still alright. They know they won't go to jail because the UK (and many other Western countries) are so heavily reliant on banking that they can't afford to upset the big guys who run it. Thus they continue to break the laws.

The rules and scrutiny of regulation were relaxed and that allowed these guys to become stronger thus getting us into this position.

Sorry, that might seem a bit ranty, but I care about this more than I care about illegal immigrants getting paid to do work in this country (though I do care about their low wages).

They may not pay tax but they made me some bloody good curries till the curry house was raided and they were forced to go :-(

Archived