P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

I posted in the other Dynasty thread that if anyone wanted to step down I would gladly take over, Young Andy has done that and emailed Stewbo but i'll obviously bow to any waiting list there is - I've emailed Stewbo to that effect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed I don't think you'll get the same regular fantasy production out of a settle 6-7 defensive guys the way you do for offensive guys.

You definitely do in the top tier, especially DL and LB. Watt, Kuechly, David, Bowman etc give you consistently outstanding performances.

You definitely do in the top tier, especially DL and LB. Watt, Kuechly, David, Bowman etc give you consistently outstanding performances.

Agree with that but everyone is probably only going to be lucky enough to have one of these guys per team. It's the other 5 that are the lottery.

Agree with that but everyone is probably only going to be lucky enough to have one of these guys per team. It's the other 5 that are the lottery.

You think? I'd say most guys who play regularly and have talent can put up ok numbers. Sometimes you might catch a low score but I'd say thats more bad luck than good for most guys

You think? I'd say most guys who play regularly and have talent can put up ok numbers. Sometimes you might catch a low score but I'd say thats more bad luck than good for most guys

All my guys have been up and down with the exception of Justin Houston at the moment. Maybe I'm being a bit presumptuous extrapolating my teams score across everyone's!!!!! Maybe I just need to get better at predicting who is going to play well!!!!