P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Mind when that was Christine Michael... :ph34r:

Haha, I think up until a couple of days ago it still WAS Michael. Will be interesting to see what happens with that run-game next season or even this season if Beast Mode goes down

Christine is out of contract at the end of the season so plenty of value either way in this format?

Yeh potentially, depends if he stays with Seattle or goes elsewhere. Reports suggest he's on the bubble at the moment, so might be with another team before the season even starts.

Sorry guys, didnt get a noti saying Dee had made his picks. Ended up in bed super early anyway so might not have been around depending what time they was at.

Jagfox had messaged me with his pick as well to keep things moving since his phone is broken, just incase there were any thoughts it was another mistake :P

I've drafted 8 WR'S and I'm not sure I'm happy with any of them.

I'd be pretty happy with your WR1 & WR2 given you only took 1 WR in the 1st 4 rounds. Williams might end up a steal in the 10th, he's gonna get more targets this year and could be a monster at the start of the year if Dez holds out

Hi Guys,

Don't want to spam every FF thread but want to reach as many of the P&B fantasy community as possible. I'm looking for folk to interview on fantasy football for my masters dissertation, any help is much appreciated, full details in the main FF thread HERE

Thanks.