P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Is there anyway the commish can auto pick the remainder of the roster?

Yeh, they can use Commish Powers to draft for league members.

I personally would rather draft the remainder of my roster myself so don't think we should do that for the league as a whole, but if there's anyone who is happy to have the BPA drafted to their squad by one of the Commish's then I don't see a problem with that, would speed things up a wee bit.

Yeh, they can use Commish Powers to draft for league members.

I personally would rather draft the remainder of my roster myself so don't think we should do that for the league as a whole, but if there's anyone who is happy to have the BPA drafted to their squad by one of the Commish's then I don't see a problem with that, would speed things up a wee bit.

There's still guys I want

Just speed it up people. Please.

Is there anyway the commish can auto pick the remainder of the roster?

If you want to send me a list over then I can aye, I wont make it a mandatory thing though

I'd been thinking about throwing the dart at him for 2 or 3 rounds now but with the Hunter news coming out last night it seemed a good time to take a shot :D

Yeah, I was gonna take him the last few rounds but thought he'd be way under the radar.

Yeah, I was gonna take him the last few rounds but thought he'd be way under the radar.

:lol: I'm glad it wasnt just me who missed out :P Gutted I didnt take him now, timing of the Hunter news was not good for me

Decided to watch some college tape of last years rookie class - y'know because I've no life and that - and might have changed my mind on some guys, for better and for worse.

Sims and Freeman look a lot more appealing watching their play style again and seeing how they played in the NFL last year, I feel like they're both trending in the right direction. I'm curious to know what Tampa think Doug Martin has over Sims tbh and Freeman is a much better scheme fit than Coleman for their offense (unless they plan on changing to a power run style).

I've drafted a lot of Austin Sefarian Jenkins stock so far this year...kinda regretting that now, however I've compensated with a lot of Brandin Cooks stock which I'm even more happy with.

Jordan Matthews is still the guy I thought he was and based on last year's performances I didnt see much improvement, he'll be Torrey Smith in a couple of years.

Still one guy I watched some footage of left on the board in this league I think who I'm actually a good bit more excited about than I was last year. Hopefully he gets a chance to actually make an impact on his team this season

Decided to watch some college tape of last years rookie class - y'know because I've no life and that - and might have changed my mind on some guys, for better and for worse.

Sims and Freeman look a lot more appealing watching their play style again and seeing how they played in the NFL last year, I feel like they're both trending in the right direction. I'm curious to know what Tampa think Doug Martin has over Sims tbh and Freeman is a much better scheme fit than Coleman for their offense (unless they plan on changing to a power run style).

I've drafted a lot of Austin Sefarian Jenkins stock so far this year...kinda regretting that now, however I've compensated with a lot of Brandin Cooks stock which I'm even more happy with.

Jordan Matthews is still the guy I thought he was and based on last year's performances I didnt see much improvement, he'll be Torrey Smith in a couple of years.

Still one guy I watched some footage of left on the board in this league I think who I'm actually a good bit more excited about than I was last year. Hopefully he gets a chance to actually make an impact on his team this season

Agree with almost everything here. Freeman was my top rated RB that year and still think he should be the lead back.

My 6th ranked WR from that year also is still on the board and wil be my next pick.

I've no idea if my squad is any good or not yet. Definetly lacking a top wide out and QB could be dodgy. RB is solid, TE should be okay along with my kicking squad(why no points for PATs?).

Not much idea about the IDP thing but I did pick up a copy of Pro Football Weekly Review 2015 to use as some kind of reference.

I get the Freeman love, that's got RBBC written all over it this year, it'll probably be Coleman's job in the long run but I'd be wanting no part of that is a redraft league.

I just don't "get" Sims. So many analysts last year raved about how talented he is, how poor Martin had been, that this regime drafted Sims and that he'll be the guy in TB...so why is he still stuck behind Martin on the depth chart?

Both of those backs were poor last year but Sims was even worse than Martin. Martin has at least proven he can do it, Sims has done nothing. I've got Martin in our other Dynasty league, I honestly think (in a pure handcuff situation) I'd rather have Bobby Rainey, he seems the more obvious 1st down back. I really don't know what Sims' role is going to be in that team.