Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

Chick Young is a bawbag.

I hate that he always seems to be covering our games for Open All Mics.

Was driving in when I heard "Chick is at New Douglas Park for us" and nearly turned the car round.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Javier Payo, Rudy Torres and Ryan Harper are all without clubs if we had representatives at the Spanish lower league exit trials.

Funnily enough I don't even consider the Chamorro debacle to even be in the top 5 of embarrassing incidents under the current regime.

Kevin Welsh will without doubt take some beating and the stand off refusing to pay an agreed fee with Sigma Olomouc for Tomas Cerny as "there's no such thing as an international loan" was dreadful.

Remember our owner, no not the chairman but our owner, having a go at West Ham for not conducting themselves properly when it comes to transfers.........!

The current bun says we are front runner to secure the services of Macedonia U21 defender Gjoko Zajkov on a season long loan from French side Stade Rennais and will join today for a 3 day trial. Do we really need another defender? A replacement for Chamorro has to be top priority now surely?

What bothers me is the aragance of it all, let's not say anything and wipe the tweets etc and the mugs will forget about it!

Yeah that just stinks of unprofessionalism.
Yeah but they haven’t the brains to remove the photo of him signing his contract with martin on Facebook or him modelling the away shirt at the online shop. Unless they do it today.

Accies have announced on Twitter that the deal fell through and chamorro is on his way back to Spain.

Nothing else has been said other than the rumour about the £150k clause being false.

Still time to find another striker.

Good piece. I’ve just watched Morris playing for the under 20’s against ICT. We won 4 - 0 and while he didn’t score given some game time he might get his eye in so to speak but I would be a lot happier if we can find someone else to bolster martin’s striking options.

Decent observations.

Our lack of goals is going to be our downfall I fear. Nade looked strong and held the ball up very well, but a goalscorer he ain't.

On a more positive note, I'm quietly excited about Docherty's progression. Looked hugely impressive at the end of last season and made another good impression on Saturday.

Hopefully he can kick on and play himself into starting contention.

Was thinking the same after I saw he scored for the u20s tonight. I think he's looking very promising and would have him ahead of Gillespie/MacKinnon/Turner any day.

Archived